Emerson Rep Now on Blade Forums

EmersonREP

Hello Everyone,

Ernest has asked me to represent the company here on the forum. If you have any questions or need clarification on anything about Emerson Knives please feel free to contact me here. I work for EKI and I can answer most questions, but if there's something that has me stumped I can talk to Ernest directly.

Thank You

Welcome and thanks!
So... what Emerson do you carry :D

I've been rotating through a few actually. Loved my CQC-10 for awhile, then the 15, but now the 2 knives that get the most pocket time are my Bandito and Bulldog. Lately the Bulldog has been taking care of my everyday tasks which don't include anything crazy. Let's just say cardboard boxes and tie line don't stand a chance! Lol

No EKI has been on board for me more than my trusty combo edge CQC-10 - love that handle shape. Put me first in line if you can convince the big guy to do a 7V-style tanto blade version.

Posing with my daughter's less used stonewash plain edge (Christmas gift from yours truly)

This is exciting to have an Emerson insider here to provide info and support! Welcome aboard!

Back