1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Emerson Roadhouse?

Discussion in 'Emerson Knives' started by kent_michaels, May 8, 2019.

1. kent_michaels

kent_michaels Gold Member Gold Member

May 2, 2013
    I’ve been eyeing a Roadhouse but for some reason it seems like there are fewer reviews for it than any other Emerson. What’s the opinion here on one especially the Desert Roadhouse. Thanks

2. 115Italian

115Italian

Nov 13, 2015
    Nice large folder. The tan gets dirty easily. Feels great in hand.

Next to a horseman.
    [​IMG]

Next to a Spyderco military
    [​IMG]

With a zt 0562 and Emerson horseman
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  3. jaypowell0185

jaypowell0185 Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2013
    2903CDCA-5975-4F31-AD01-EF925F615A5E.jpeg I have had mine for about two years and love it. The grip is very comfortable but I have a mini

4. Murindo

Murindo Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2010
    In my opinion, the Roadhouse is the ultimate folding fighting tanto. The size is right, the grip is excellent. The slightly curved main edge makes it a better slicer than the 5,6,7, Bulldog, etc.

Pic is my Andrew Charlet Poboy version. Roadhouse L sized.jpg

9.5fingers likes this.
  5. jceckrosh

jceckrosh Gold Member Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 2, 2016
    I'm a fan as well. I have 5 currently.

6. Argle

Argle Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I’ve been looking at them, too, but I’d like to have that design a bit larger. Would love to have a regular production Super Roadhouse.

7. Murindo

Murindo Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Have you handled the Roadhouse? The Super is a very big knife. The Roadhouse is a substantial knife and I generally prefer folders with blades that are a full 4 inches.