• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

End of the month leather sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
Got some leftovers, non paid for, and some that have been sitting on the bench too long. :) I take paypal and money orders, please send offers and questions to armoralleather@yahoo.com

First is a really nice one that the fellow vanished at "pay me" time. SFNO, made for mag handles but will fit standards, black color, dangler loop with X loop/tie down rig on back. This makes for a lot of carry options. Hand stitched! Asking 120.00 Now 110.00 shipped! shipped to your door, deeply discounted.
sfnoledangler.jpg

sfnoledangler2.jpg

Second is a nifty multi carry rig for a Badger Attack E-handle. Two color, black to tan, with a high ride belt loop on the back. This one is hand stitched as well. asking 90.00 Now 80.00 shippedto your door, again discounted a lot.
baemulti.jpg

baemulti2.jpg

Next is three M9 mid ride sheaths, manual machine stitched, two are saddle tan with white thread, and one is ***SOLD***medium brown/light brown mottled in color with black thread***SOLD***. Asking 60.00 each shipped to your door. One Saddle Tan left.

giveawaym9.jpg

m9mottle.jpg

***SOLD ***This one fits an HG-55, black leather black stitching, mid ride belt loop. 55.00 shipped to your door ***SOLD***

hg55black.jpg

Thanks everyone!!
Dwayne

Last edited:
I cannot find your email address in my old emails to make payment. Please let me know you PP addy.
Thank you.

payment received wccl, thanks very much. HG55 sheath is sold. :)

Price Adjustments!!!

2 M9 sheaths in Tan, 55.00 each Shipped!

Badger Attack E handle sheath 80.00 Shipped!

SFNO Custom sheath 110.00 Shipped!!

I'll take 1 saddle tan M9 sheath. Please send PP addy via PM or email. Thanks

I still have the:

SFNO black dangler sheath - 110.00
BAe black and tan multi carry sheath - 80.00
M9 sheath in tan - 55.00

all shipped in the CONUS, a little more outside the US

Dwayne,
I'll take the Black SFNO Dangler $110 Pay-pal, as quoted in the follow up email.
Thanks Anthony.

SFNO sheath is SOLD! Thanks Anthony! :D

BAe sheath still available at 80.00
Last Tan M9 sheath still here as well at 55.00

Thanks to everyone who bought something. :)

Back