End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Nice 4 bag score wireman!! A cs eps and cleaver. With the cleaver being offered towards the end of op2w and with such a high price point and being a niche product, I don't think very many were sold. Keep it and use it!!

Yep, waiting patiently - I have been overactive (buying) on the exchange and I cannot figure out why...until I just realized it is me subconsciously compensating for the fact that I have not gotten my grab bags yet. This must account for why I have bought a couple knives that have previously gone un-boughten. I bought a dagger which I have never owned in any variation of any maker except when a kid, and I have also been experimenting with Dat Scrapyard ya Hurd? Got some great scrap yard INFI in form of added War Dogs (love these things for so many reasons - they are almost perfect) and CGBB13. I thought I was done buying choppers altogether...but I am glad I bought the CGBB13 as it was a David Brown Rig complete with sheath and I could not pass it up. That thing is a real workman's tool.

Anyhow, waiting patiently may not be exactly true, as I now realize I have had an insatiable itch to OWN AND USE MORE INFI!!!

C

Yep, waiting patiently - I have been overactive (buying) on the exchange and I cannot figure out why...until I just realized it is me subconsciously compensating for the fact that I have not gotten my grab bags yet. This must account for why I have bought a couple knives that have previously gone un-boughten. I bought a dagger which I have never owned in any variation of any maker except when a kid, and I have also been experimenting with Dat Scrapyard ya Hurd? Got some great scrap yard INFI in form of added War Dogs (love these things for so many reasons - they are almost perfect) and CGBB13. I thought I was done buying choppers altogether...but I am glad I bought the CGBB13 as it was a David Brown Rig complete with sheath and I could not pass it up. That thing is a real workman's tool.

Anyhow, waiting patiently may not be exactly true, as I now realize I have had an insatiable itch to OWN AND USE MORE INFI!!!

C

I wish I was still waiting on a coupl grab bags, the bacon's always crispier on the other side :D

VpXJmv0.jpg

My 4 bags. Weighs in at 14 pounds. Anyone wanna guess? I'm not opening it until the 24th and the anticipation is killing me.
Thanks is for posting the weight, as not many have. Adds another level to guessing what you'll get once a shipping notice is received. I see you posted that the triangular box is a little over 7.5 lbs, which leaves the rectangular box to be around 6.5lbs. Well, that totally messes with my head! I have 2 bags inbound (ups, not usps), and the shipping weight is 3lbs. :confused:

Take the weights with a grain of salt. My box with 2 $500 bags said 2 lb., but the CS cleaver alone is 1lb 15oz!

There were 4 other knives in that box. :D

I wish I was still waiting on a coupl grab bags, the bacon's always crispier on the other side :D

The wait will make it even sweeter just to open up the packages and see what's inside. It is always cool to open up any package I know has a Busse in it; and it is just a bit sweeter to open up the packages directly from the shop, especially with it being a complete and total surprise this time.

Take the weights with a grain of salt. My box with 2 $500 bags said 2 lb., but the CS cleaver alone is 1lb 15oz!

That's crazy! The few times we (work) have shipped out packages at a lower weight than they actually were, we were charged the difference after the fact. But, that's just what some guy on the internet is saying. Take it with a grain of salt, and hope Busse is saving some cash.

This makes it even more difficult to guess what you're getting. Talk about a mystery...

Thanks is for posting the weight, as not many have. Adds another level to guessing what you'll get once a shipping notice is received. I see you posted that the triangular box is a little over 7.5 lbs, which leaves the rectangular box to be around 6.5lbs. Well, that totally messes with my head! I have 2 bags inbound (ups, not usps), and the shipping weight is 3lbs. :confused:

I weighed my package on my own scale so they should be correct. :)

ManRay, gotcha! I thought we were talking about shipping weights. I have full confidence in your scale. :D

Now I'm curious about the shipping weight vs the actual weight. I'll be sure to take my own measurements tomorrow.

C
Reading your post, the realization has dawned on me that I'm doing the same...

Back