End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Got my $250 bag, New to Busse, can someone tell me what these are?

I'm not a huge fan of the top one I like the blade coating, but not a fan of the grips.

I really like the bottom one from swamp rat, its a bronze color which doesn't show in the picture very well, the grips are a dark red and black i'm assuming g10

NWNMglf.jpg

8XGxDsA.jpg

XfIvE98.jpg

Top one is a Battle Grade Ergo Public Defender with black canvas and maybe a sage blade.

Bottom on is a Rodent 4 with black and red G10 and bronze blade

That BGEPD is a rather big commodity right now. There are folks on the look out for them.

Since you don't seem too fond of your contents, what were you hoping for?
More variety in size?
More EDC sized stuff?
Or did you have no idea what you wanted?

Last edited:
I didn't like the handle of EPD that came in my bags, either. Just sit on it for a weeks. Play around with it every night for a few minutes. You'll realize how well balanced the knife is. If you still don't like it in a week, there will be plenty of hogs willing to take it off your hands.

Just to clarify my last post, my CSEPD has seduced me, and will not be going anywhere.

is it possible to confirm that this is a
Busse 2G Battle Mistress Egro

I need to be sure before ordering a sheath for it...

HJYveMO.jpg

Sweet Bruiser! I ordered the Infiweiler in midnight, that really does look nice- Beautiful combo! Nice chunk of BMe Infi!

thanks, waiting on the soldier now and then someone will receive a order for some sheaths :cool:

It is a BME2, but yours and others received in grab bags look like the spine is shaped differently than the standard release. Clip point versus drop point. That might affect your sheath purchase.

Compare to this one:
busse-combat-2g-ergo-battle-mistress-infi-knife_302362424203.jpg

Back