Endeavor or Sentry WITHOUT serrations?

Are there any plans to produce the Endeavor or Sentry without the serrations? I really like the knives and think either would make a great camp knife, but I despise serrations.

Are there any plans to produce the Endeavor or Sentry without the serrations? I really like the knives and think either would make a great camp knife, but I despise serrations.

I agree and and have said so on other threads, I hope Buck makes a non serrated version of both but who knows!

I'd love to see them offered without serrations as well, they would appeal to a wider array of consumers IMO. There's just some of us that aren't too fond of serrations on a general use fixed blade knife. I appreciate serrations, but not on a knife such as those two.

Thanks for chiming in, guys! Serrations and recurves; when I was in my late teens (over 20 years ago), I loved that stuff, because it "looked" cool, which is probably a huge reason Buck (and every other knife maker) uses those features. But, as you get older, learn how to sharpen your knives by hand, and don't want to spend a ton of money on specialized sharpeners that are too bulky for normal carry, you realize how impractical they really are. Same with the Reaper and Viper knives; if they weren't recurved, I would buy one in a second, but using the DMT Diafold I carry when I camp, it just doesn't work for me. It's CAMPING, or HIKING, or HUNTING; it doesn't need to be that difficult. To be honest, if the Special or Nighthawk had a lanyard hole I'd buy one in a second. (I'm just a fan of he lanyard; I don't always use it, but I like to know it's there when I want - or need - to.)

I'd love to see an endeavor or sentry with no serrations. I don't care for serrations any more at all.

I'm just guessing here, but could these models be geared more toward military people? The black blades and camo handles, seems to me to be that way anyway. If I was in the military and carried one, a short section of serrations wouldn't be unwelcomed I would think.

personally I love serrated knives. in users, collectors knives not so much. the only issue I have with these knives is the handles

I'm just guessing here, but could these models be geared more toward mall ninjas? The black blades and camo handles, seems to me to be that way anyway. If I was in the military and carried one, a short section of serrations wouldn't be unwelcomed I would think.

Fixed it for you.

They should flatten the grind too, ATMO.

Back