Endela or mnaix 3 sprints?

Greetings my Spydie people. Has there been any word on upcoming Endela or Mantra 3 sprints? Holding out on buying the basic black in hopes for a sprint or exclusive.

You can almost definitely assume there will be Endela sprints. Mantra, not so much.

It was stated from early on that sales and popularity of the base Endela will determine if and when any sprints will be made. I’ve been keeping a constant eye out for any news of other Endela variations and haven’t heard anything definitive. I hope it’s done well enough and something is in the works. I’ll jump on just about anything that is not VG10 at this point.

It was stated from early on that sales and popularity of the base Endela will determine if and when any sprints will be made. I’ve been keeping a constant eye out for any news of other Endela variations and haven’t heard anything definitive. I hope it’s done well enough and something is in the works. I’ll jump on just about anything that is not VG10 at this point.
Exactly. Ill pass on the VG-10 as well. Many other options for me at that price point. Would love a burnt orange Hap40

Back