• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Engagement For Christmas

boobar

Gold Member
I just thought I would share some good news, I got engaged on Christmas morning. I have been with my girlfriend, now fiancée, for 2 years and it just seemed like the perfect time. We have already started planning the wedding and are hoping to do it in the fall 2007. That's all I have for now, I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and has a safe and happy New Years.

Better buy up all the guns and knives NOW Bob! I'm pretty sure all the married guys here will agree.

edited to add: Congrats, and sincere wishes for a long and happy marriage.

Congratulations on your engagement, may you and your fiancee have a great life and many, many years together! Wedding bell's was in the air for others as well. My oldest daughter became engaged on Christmas. We are very fortunate, our future son in law is a great guy and we are proud to welcome him into our family!
All the best to you and her. Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

Jules

Congrats Bob.I proposed to my wife on Christmas eve.This year marked our 10 year anniversary.I wish you and your fiance all the best.:)

Very nice. Congratulations, and a long and happy life to both of you. Together if at all possible! :D

Don't let them scare ya, buy all the knives you want. Just match up a diamond something for her for every piece of steel for you ...

Hey, congratulations boobar. Hope all goes well for you in the future with yer (soon-to-be) mrs.

Congrats! :)

Food for thought....if you and your fiance split before the wedding you may have a hard time getting the ring back. It can be considered a gift as well as a promise of marriage which she does not have to give back. Trust me on this. I've been there.

But anyway, congrats again and I wish you all the best. :)

Thanks for all the kind words guys. We are hoping to have the wedding this fall, either October or November. The planning has already started and I can see that this is going to be stressful. I will have to pick a new knife in the near future to help me relax. :D

Congratulations to you and your fiance'. May you have many, many years of happiness together.

Those fellows here who talk about buying your last knife, etc., may be joking. If you have truly found your great soulmate, she will either encourage you to buy all the knives you want, or you will find that being with her is better than having all the knives in the world. Or both.

Marrying my wife was the greatest and smartest thing I've ever done. We've had over sixteen years together, and I wouldn't trade those years for all the knives at the BLADE show.

Good luck, and God Bless You!

Back