Engraving?

Several members of my martial arts team and I have a Smith and Wesson Karambit which we keep as a "good-luck charm". We are looking at getting "KIKS Team" engraved on either the blade or handle. How should I go about this? Are there any places online that you would recommend? Is there anyone that would fill in any engraving done on the handle with some back color?

Several members of my martial arts team and I have a Smith and Wesson Karambit which we keep as a "good-luck charm". We are looking at getting "KIKS Team" engraved on either the blade or handle. How should I go about this? Are there any places online that you would recommend? Is there anyone that would fill in any engraving done on the handle with some back color?

We bought one of our scout leaders a Spyderco delica for a going away gift and
it was tough to find a place to get it engraved. Not one gunsmith or trophy shop would engrave the stainless steel handle. Found a place in the mall, Things Remembered. It was about a third the cost of the knife. But worth it.

GB

If you just want a simple inscription, hand engraving will be prohibitively expensive.
Bill

No guarantees, but try the local jewlery store. They may do it or know someone who does... good luck

Back