Epic Knife Picture Heavy

NUTRAMAC

Gold Member
Get ready everyone you will want to sit down before reviewing the following.

Warning!!!
After seeing this knife you will just have to have one! You have been forewarned!

WAS Bison Cpm154 5/32 Box Elder Burl magma

h5gccWt.jpg

7uy57LS.jpg

8VlQoq4.jpg

E7G4nlb.jpg

U6BkYNb.jpg

K0E57YN.jpg

ZkqDSEX.jpg

Word can not express how impressed I am with this Epic Knife. It is hard to stop staring at my oh my my precious!

It's is beautiful beyond words.
Allen has really been crafting some beautiful knives and this one is his flagship in my humble opinion!

If you currently do not own a WAS knife stop wasting your time and money on other knives that just won't live up to the hype. Buy American and support a local hardworking craftsman.

Thank you Allen for truly a heirloom quality knife that will be enjoyed for many lifetimes!

Wow, beautiful blade! Are magma scales home made or something that a supplier normally carries?

Wow, beautiful blade! Are magma scales home made or something that a supplier normally carries?

I believe these were scales were sourced at the south east custom knife show in Winston salem nc

You are probably right nutra. He did explain to me how to get that effect at tracrock.. That's probably what I was thinking about

I believe these were scales were sourced at the south east custom knife show in Winston salem nc

I believe those scales are made by a company called Beyond Wood Products. I've seen their stuff before and it is very cool and outside of the box.

I have a pair of them for a BK9 that I acquired and they are really nice. I believe they are on line and on Facebook. Lots of good stuff to look at.

Great title to this thread. Epic Knife. Cause that's exactly what it is.
Congrats on it. Please write up a review when you get back from the trip.

Wow! Wow! Wow! Awesome looking Bison NUTRAMAC and the scales are just off the hook.
Real nice mate, real nice.

Mick

5YeiA6U.jpg

jcYA4xW.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw those scales purchased from this Gentleman.
bY84ERv.jpg

Yep, Tim Kipps, J Hue Pen Company. I spoke with earlier this evening and he is making me some more. Let's what the land on.......

That table was overwhelming
I've never seen or imagined such awesomeness

Love the file work on the spine. Not to take anything away from the great scales, but that file work is awesome.

Beautiful knife Allen!! Great score nutramac! I can't wait to see some pictures from your trip!

Great work Allen! That model just looks very well proportioned to me. I love the texturing on the blade, the tapered tang, and the small amount of file work. Very artistic and tasteful without being overwhelming. That Box Elder magma is really stunning. Orange is definitely the right magma color to compliment the wood. I really appreciate that you put your maker's mark on the spine now for a cleaner look. Rob, you are a lucky man to own that stunning knife.

I can see myself ordering a similar Bison with some kind of Shadetree burlap or fancy curly Koa wood. The only change I would make to the metal work as pictured would be to request it guardless.

Thanks again Allen and Rob. That is definitely an heirloom quality knife.

Phil

Back