1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Equalizer 2

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by ghen, Jun 23, 2019.

1. ghen

ghen

Dec 6, 2001
    Hi all,

Search came up empty, can anyone help me ID the knife (knives) Denzel used in Equalizer 2?

Specifically, there is a scene at the end where he uses two (identical?) knives to dispatch someone and although it was just a glimpse, it looks like an Emerson Rhino...could be my imagination.

I don't have the ability to grab a screenshot.

Thanks in advance,

GHEN

2. b00n

b00n Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2016
    If you can give some rough idea where exactly it happens to be in the movie I can take some screen grabs after work if nobody else can until then. But I don't really want to sit through the whole movie to find a two second scene where the knife pops up.

3. Alberta Ed

Alberta Ed

Jun 29, 1999
    Movie producers deliberately disguise any product unless they can get product placement fees for displaying them. Hence, most knives are props. Not real.

4. Tenbeers

Tenbeers Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 1998
    I think it's the Benchmade Adamas although it looks uncoated.
    It isn't shown on their site in that configuration.

https://www.benchmade.com/fixed-blade-knives/fixed-adamas-family.html

I froze the frame on my dvr and it looks like the Benchmade logo on the side of the blade.
    Integral guard,saw teeth. He uses 2 knives in that scene. I don't know if both are the same as I could only make out one of them.
    The scene takes place toward the end of the movie at the beach house during a hurricane.

I could be wrong but it's the best I've come up with.

5. Scott321

Scott321

Jul 20, 2016
    If you watch this video and pause it just right at 3:58, it is very clearly the black BM Adamas with butterfly logo and all:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019