ERATICATOR pics - lets see em

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by gorshi, Mar 8, 2020.

1. gorshi

gorshi

Jan 9, 2006
    I know we all like pics of pigs. :) Eraticator is wicked blade! Very light in hand. Chopping and slicing powerhorse. I was on a waiting list and I’m really happy that I finally scored! Mine is with green micarta handle. So show me some yours. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is new sheath that I made for new Rat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Great job on the sheath! Thanks for all the pictures. It’s always cool to see Busse kin blades being used!

ironwagon and gorshi like this.
  3. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    Nice pics of a great knife...sheath too.:cool::thumbsup:

gorshi likes this.
  4. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Garth

gorshi likes this.
  5. RobStanley

RobStanley

Dec 27, 2006
    Great pics!! And awesome sheath too. Nice work.

gorshi likes this.
  6. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    More evidence of new green mic gorgeousness. The grip and feel were already unmatched but now its just unreal. Id replace all my black G10 with it if I could, its the grand champ scale material - IMHO of course.

7. Maggot Brain

Maggot Brain Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Sorry to disagree with you here, but in my experience this is NOT the new shade of green canvas being produced that we have been seeing on the FHFG Infimandu & TGULB leaving the shop. They are identical to the shade from the 2017 Mountainmandu's which makes me think they are using new old stock when they build the Eraticators. This is also in line with what appears to be the same shade of tan canvas micarta being seen on the Eraticators looking more brownish red like the Mountainmandu compared to the newer lighter tan canvas micarta that is a touch more yellow hued.

That said, I think I prefer the older shade of green canvas sadly... it is more of a coyote brown color despite what it is named it matches my other gear that is coyote brown and flat dark earth labeled. The new shade of green canvas appears to be more of a light olive/khaki green which has a more greenish hue as opposed to the more brownish hue of the old variety. I do however appreciate the lighter tan shade of the new tan canvas to the brown/red, was very surprised to see this!

If you look at the first picture of the OP, you will note that the paracord on the lanyard hole is actually coyote brown colored. Worth noting just how close this colors scheme is to the green canvas micarta on the Eraticator....

8. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt

Jun 23, 2007
    Noice!!!

9. sixplymaple

sixplymaple Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2018
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VashHash and luethge like this.
  10. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Awesome pics!!! :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:)

Jerry :D

gorshi likes this.
  11. lmcq784

lmcq784 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Tan Micarta

[​IMG]

Haven't unwrapped my black G-10 yet... since I'm hoping to potentially trade with someone with a different color - Orange/Black or Green/Black G-10.

gorshi and sixplymaple like this.
  12. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Whew that looks good. Very nice.

lmcq784 likes this.