ERATICATOR pics - lets see em

I know we all like pics of pigs. :) Eraticator is wicked blade! Very light in hand. Chopping and slicing powerhorse. I was on a waiting list and I’m really happy that I finally scored! Mine is with green micarta handle. So show me some yours. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

w7h6b1O.jpg

mXmB26c.jpg

fG1MuUR.jpg

exMMSh6.jpg

ZsTqGpW.jpg

Xtlwc3S.jpg
kLBAbwS.jpg

Eh3ttvZ.jpg

And here is new sheath that I made for new Rat

A1Y4ldx.jpg

EOROm3B.jpg

I know we all like pics of pigs. :) Eraticator is wicked blade! Very light in hand. Chopping and slicing powerhorse. I was on a waiting list and I’m really happy that I finally scored! Mine is with green micarta handle. So show me some yours. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

w7h6b1O.jpg

mXmB26c.jpg

fG1MuUR.jpg

exMMSh6.jpg

ZsTqGpW.jpg

Xtlwc3S.jpg
kLBAbwS.jpg

Eh3ttvZ.jpg

And here is new sheath that I made for new Rat

A1Y4ldx.jpg

EOROm3B.jpg

More evidence of new green mic gorgeousness. The grip and feel were already unmatched but now its just unreal. Id replace all my black G10 with it if I could, its the grand champ scale material - IMHO of course.

More evidence of new green mic gorgeousness. The grip and feel were already unmatched but now its just unreal. Id replace all my black G10 with it if I could, its the grand champ scale material - IMHO of course.

Sorry to disagree with you here, but in my experience this is NOT the new shade of green canvas being produced that we have been seeing on the FHFG Infimandu & TGULB leaving the shop. They are identical to the shade from the 2017 Mountainmandu's which makes me think they are using new old stock when they build the Eraticators. This is also in line with what appears to be the same shade of tan canvas micarta being seen on the Eraticators looking more brownish red like the Mountainmandu compared to the newer lighter tan canvas micarta that is a touch more yellow hued.

That said, I think I prefer the older shade of green canvas sadly... it is more of a coyote brown color despite what it is named it matches my other gear that is coyote brown and flat dark earth labeled. The new shade of green canvas appears to be more of a light olive/khaki green which has a more greenish hue as opposed to the more brownish hue of the old variety. I do however appreciate the lighter tan shade of the new tan canvas to the brown/red, was very surprised to see this!

If you look at the first picture of the OP, you will note that the paracord on the lanyard hole is actually coyote brown colored. Worth noting just how close this colors scheme is to the green canvas micarta on the Eraticator....

Just a gorgeous knife. What lines! I have not used mine since I have others that fill that role, but she is a true artistic beauty. SR-77 for the win!

Back