Eric Langley Designed T-Shirts!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
One of my very close friends and a roomate from all the way back in college is an outstanding artist. He has designed me three new T-Shirts I thought you'd like to see. I'm very excited about this!!!

Fiddleback_Forge_Tshirt_Layout-vi.jpg

ddleback_Forge_Tshirt_Layout_2-vi.jpg

ddleback_Forge_Tshirt_Layout_3-vi.jpg

I've also ordered the next batch of T-Shirts with the Logo front and back.

I dig the last or first ones the most, in that order. These are very cool designs.

I'm stoked. Where can you get a knife shirt without skulls and snakes and shit on it?

Honestly, the middle one is my favorite. But I love all the diference in opinion. Shirts are fun.

Awesome tee shirts.
I really like the middle one but I don't think I can get away with it anywhere that I go.
I'll get one of the bottom design ones when they become available.

Those are great!

I like the 1st and last one!

I can't go rocking a tee with a hot chick on the front with out my wife getting all up in my face about it......

By the way who's the model? She's smoking!!!!!!!

If there was a model, I don't know of her. I think Eric just dreamed her up. She is hot though, huh?

I'm not saying no skulls. Though. They really aren't my style.

I was just joking. Like you said, most knife shirts have crazy graphics on them that most sensible people avoid wearing in public if not altogether. I like the simplicity of these designs as well as the aforementioned lack of crazy flames, skulls, snakes and anything else that looks like a bad tattoo.

DUDE! I love the first and second ones. I'll take one of each in XL and one of each in XS if you order them. Gotta get a couple for the wifey.

DUDE! I love the first and second ones. I'll take one of each in XL and one of each in XS if you order them. Gotta get a couple for the wifey.

I don't have any clue what these will cost. I don't think they'll be in these colors though. I'm not into the white shirt idea either. But I'm hoping they'll keep these screens on hand, and make them as needed.

I don't have any clue what these will cost. I don't think they'll be in these colors though. I'm not into the white shirt idea either. But I'm hoping they'll keep these screens on hand, and make them as needed.

Well when you get it figured out, call me a shirt whore.

Back