Eric Nodelchen knife sheaths

Hi everyone,
I just thought that I would toss this up here for everyone think about. I just recieved my sheath from Eric Nodelchen, He makes custom kydex sheaths for virtually any knife. I had one made for my Busse lean mean street. I can't say enough good about it! It is slim in all dimensions, it is light, It can be carried in a few different ways. It is really nice, if you are thinking about a new sheath for any of your knives, Busse, or not, please consider this mans fine work! His web site is www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel He is a pleasure to deal with and will go out of his way to make you happy. If your surfing the forums, Thanks again Eric!

Already have one on order with Eric for my Steel Heart E.
Can't wait to get it.
I don't know how he does it for what he charges.
Lenny

You're right Mell, Eric does excellent work. If anyone is looking for a sheath, they definitly should give Eric a call.
biggrin.gif

Strabs, I promise that you wil be pleased with your lms sheath. I sure am!! The catch of it all is that he does is for such great prices! It really is great. I reccomned it to everyone no matter what kind of knife you have.
biggrin.gif

Got one of Eric's sheaths for my Basic 5 (and another for a BM nimravus), and recommend them to everybody. Got a folder belt rig on the way that I'm eager to try out, too.

Bought one of Eric's sheaths from Bluewolf (our favorite moderator Andrew) at a show in Troy MI today. Thanks Eric and Andrew
BTW Andrew thanks again for the kid's glasses, they've worn them all day
cool.gif

yours in Nuclear Freindship,
Chad

------------------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"Those who hold the thin blue line keep order, and insure that anarchy and chaos will not prevail." Chad (1992)
"He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. He who dies by the sword did not train hard enough" -Chad (1999)
chad234@email.com

It was great seeing you Chad. You have a great family there. Mell, it was also a pleasure seeing you. I'll email you when I get that item you want.
Thanks, Andrew
biggrin.gif

Back