Eric.....Paging Eric............

Are the new D2 mods limited editions. I read that in balde, but have not seen that bit of info anywhere else. Limited to 300??? What are you trying to do man, start a feeding frenzy? Have you ever seen rats in a feeding frenzy? It is not pretty.

Cerberus

Answers man,I want some answers! It is Monday, where is our rat chat?
What are you doing with yourself?

Cerberus:D

Hmmm, gotta wonder whats up at the nest??:confused: Hopefully birthing a whole mess o baby rats!:D

I'm also wondering about this one...

I want to get several of the models, but can't really do them at this time...
IF they are limited editions of 300 per Blade, I might have to make some exceptions in other places to afford them right now.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was away from the computer for several days (on the road yesterday for 14 hours with 2 kids and a pregnant wife, it was a long day :D:D)

We will be giving some more updates on the new D2 models in the very near future, however the "limited to 300" statement was a misprint. We have no plans on limiting these models. They will be staggered in there release to help with productions issues but they will not be limited.

I am glad that was a mis-print. I was getting dangeriously close to having a run in with the wife regarding a rather large charge that I "might" have had to do. This is all good news, and a load off my mind.

Cerberus

Maybe limited to 300 tons - or however much D2 they snuck away at Jerry's fire-sale prices. :D

Back