• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Esee 3 MIL Version SOLD

Bretnuh

Gold Member
For sale is an Esee 3 Mil version. Knife is an great shape, blade has seen very light use, and is very sharp. Hasn't been carried very much at all. The knife comes with the plastic sheath, and "strap" sheath to attach it on a backpack, etc. Handle has darkened a bit as you can see in the photo's.
Price: SOLD Shipped and Paypal Fees Included.

TERMS

Lower 48 Sales only please. Payment will be through Paypal; Goods and Services. Prompt payment is expected after I have made contact with you. I have the right to refuse sale to individuals if I feel It is in my best interest.I will use time stamps to make sure individuals who have stated interest in the knife first will have the chance to purchase it first.*

****IF you ask a question about the knife, and are the FIRST to express interest...I WILL give you the opportunity to purchase the knife first over someone who posted "I'll Take It" after you asked the question. I feel this is only fair, as you shouldn't have to opt to buy the knife If you have any concerns simply for fear of losing the opportunity. Please don't abuse this, and get back with me quickly. If I don't have a reply within 15 minutes of getting back with you, the knife will be sold to the next person if there is one present.

Shipping: I will ship via USPS Priority to mail/physical address boxes only. I will ship the knives out as soon as I can. Tracking number will be provided through Paypal and I will send it to you personally to verify you have it.

I will be in contact with you before the sale, during the sale, and after delivery to verify all is well. Communication will not be an issue.*

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask by PM only. Please keep the thread clear of questions. Submit a "PM Sent" or similar comment in the thread if you have any questions.

IMG_3800-min.jpgIMG_3803-min.jpgIMG_3804-min.jpgIMG_3805-min.jpgIMG_3806-min.jpg

Last edited:
****IF you ask a question about the knife, and are the FIRST to express interest...I WILL give you the opportunity to purchase the knife first over someone who posted "I'll Take It" after you asked the question. I feel this is only fair, as you shouldn't have to opt to buy the knife If you have any concerns simply for fear of losing the opportunity. Please don't abuse this, and get back with me quickly. If I don't have a reply within 15 minutes of getting back with you, the knife will be sold to the next person if there is one.

:thumbup::thumbup:

All sellers should do this.

Back