• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ESEE Junglas Priced to MOVE!!!

SEALman799

Gold Member
Hi BladeForums,

Up for sale today I have two ESEE knives: Used and well taken care of Junglas and Izula. The Junglas comes with its AWESOME kydex sheath and the Izula comes with added black G10 scales and clip for it's sheath. Both are used, the photos tell all. Junglas has been used to do some chopping (which can be seen by the wear in the coating - it has been sharpened with water stones and is very sharp. The izula has typical wear from it's sheath and coating slightly rubbed off along the spine. It's been sharpened on a wicked edge to 40 degrees inclusive and has a polished edge.

Prices: (1) Junglas: $120, Izula $60. THIS PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING. I don't do that Net to me crap.

Must be 18 years or older to purchase, I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email gets it. I can be reached via email at boliakis64(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

View attachment 625586View attachment 625587View attachment 625588View attachment 625589

Last edited:
The KHHI Kukri was purchased back in 2008 from KHHI in Nepal, it's the Bahadur model. Blade length is 9in and it's .25 thick, tapering down to .15 in the handle. It's an amazing chopper because of the edge geometry. Convex'd the edge and it eats everything. Spots on the blade are patina due to sap that I couldn't get off.

It's well used, scratched and dinged up. The sheath is made from water buffalo hide, and the handle from water buffalo horn, which they do not use anymore. If you're looking for a good chopper to abuse and love kukri's, this is the blade for you!

Price: $85 INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING. Ordering this from New from Nepal will run you 150 including shipping and insurance, and a wait of a few months.

View attachment 625593View attachment 625594View attachment 625595

Back