• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EVEN MORE PRICE DROPS WTS: Rare Trailmaster, China doll Trailmaster, Toyokuni, Fox

Hello, Thanks for checking out my ad.

~First Ill take it wins
~Will only ship within the united states
~Will not ship to a freight forwarder
~not particularly looking for trades but offers are welcome
~I only accept paypal
~I reserve the right to refuse a sale for any reason
~You can email me with any questions at Hman5200@gmail.com

I've priced these items fairly low so please include $5 to help cover shipping. Thanks!

First we have a very rare sterile TrailMaster. These were offered through Lynn Thompsons special projects site as factory seconds. I highly doubt you will see another for sale. It is basically brand new with a tiny stain on the edge near the ricasso. Its sheath has been lost and I don't have the box so it's just the knife. as such i'm pricing this at a very reasonable. It is Carbon V USA made.
$155. Now $145 --> NOW $135 -->Now $125

Next we have a China Doll cold steel Trailmaster. Previous owner polished the swedge and I reprofiled it on my edge pro so it is an absolute razor now. I'm not a professional sharpener so it isn't perfect but very acceptable in my opinion. No coating wear as far as I can tell. I covered up the china logo with a little bit of black nail polish so it doesn't stick out so bad. Includes factory "Leather" sheath. unfortunately in shipping the leg tie on the bottom got broken off. There is some light staining near the tip on the swedge. SK-5 steel. I think it may be a factory second but not sure. Asking $90

Next we have a survival knife straight from Japan. I believe it was bought from Toyokuni knife company. It features a laminated blade with the core steel being Super blue. As far as Japanese survival knives super blue is generally the best steel offered. Beautiful forged iron guard and wooden handle. Includes a traditional wooden and leather sheath. I did a little light chopping but it is like new. 8&1/2" blade with a 14" overall length.
Asking $180 Now $170 -->NOW $165-->Now $160

Next we have a stag handled hunting knife by FOX. It is brand new and extremely sharp. Features beautiful stag handles and a tapered tang. 440 steel. Included is the beautifully well made leather sheath. Excellent hunting knife. It sold for $160 new from what I could find. Made in Italy! 6&1/2 blade length with a 5&1/2 cutting edge. 11&1/4" overall.
Asking $75 Now $70 -->Now $65-->Now $60

If you want any specific pictures, just let me know!

Check out my other items here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wts-cold-steel-twistmasters-kirby-lambert.1594314/

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wts-casio-super-illuminator.1594316/

Last edited:
I'm interested in the SK-5 Trail Master if it comes off hold. Thanks.

Back