Evening deals for 12/6 -- Pix Malla, Samsher and huge saving

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
18 inch 26 ounce Malla Khukuri by Kumar. Bayar wood handle. Leather sheath. Historical Knife at $118.

LdCBkG1.jpg

17.5 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Samsher by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice rig at $118.

L4uHp5M.jpg

ONfwAo1.jpg

23 1/4'' 22 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Brown leather sheath. $125.

e0tDumM.jpg

ZAIjhXk.jpg

Ijwt3Vo.jpg

L to r

15 inch 17 ounce villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Dark color satisal wood handle. $38.

15 inch 18 ounce villager Utility Knife by Anil. Lite color satisal wood handle. $38.

GGpc6Af.jpg

L to r

8.5 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Water buffalo horn handle. Leather sheath. $65.

10.5 inch 8 ounce Sarge Knife by Krishna Kami. Neem wood handle. $60.

9 1/8 inch 7 ounce MMB by Bhakta Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $60.

xrmOlOo.jpg

HI Khukuri earrings
Great gift for your loved one!

All made of sterling silver with 24 karat gold plate

Round shape cross Khukuri earrings
$65
YeOYua3.jpg

nAx4dT0.jpg

Double Khukuri earrings
$55

Single Khukuri earrings
$59

nyDeEdX.jpg

Beautiful turquoise silver ladies ring for $48.
Size 12
21.8 mm
nJkjSeZ.jpg

2OeQHAo.jpg

Colorful necklace from far away
Perfect holiday gift for friend and family

Yellow red Jui necklace
$29

JU5zhWG.jpg

Blood stone necklace
$35

Red and blue Jui necklace
$29

Turquoise coral necklace
$40

Tsc9c5o.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
EMS on 23 1/4'' 22 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Brown leather sheath. $125.
Been wanting to get one of these for a while and thats the perfect weight and size , plus I love the brown leather sheaths and Kumar's work is excellent!
Got the deal done, can't wait to receive it!

Last edited:
I just got one of those super sized Sarge knives. It's really cool. Sort of a cross between a Sarge/Kismet Practical Hunter and something else. There is no taper at the spine like the smaller one. The original was swedged there to allow for the blade to get in deep without being a true sharpened edge. This one is flat to the tip making it very robust.
Instead it has the smallest little groove cut in and a very faint little fuller behind it.

The balance is incredible. It still is a partial tang so it feels blade forward without being heavy. It feels like it could do any amount of serious work you would want to do with a knife of this size. It sort of feels like a Sarge mated with a Pen Knife... in a good way! I plan on giving it some belt time the next few days to see if i can find something to cut up:p

Back