Everyone's latest acquisitions!

20200603-185731.jpg

The new REX45 Lil' Native came in today. I'm REALLY enjoying it! Such a useful and convenient size. I'm having Cuscadi make some custom orange (keeping with the REX45/HAP40 theme) canvas Micarta scales with the front flipper mod as we speak. :D

78L5yXd.jpg

gOy1WpM.jpg

Spyderco Siren :thumbsup:
Absolutely love it !
MWGBjuR.jpg

uIk9Gld.jpg

PFMnTI9.jpg

I just put in an order for one of those a couple days ago... Might be awhile though because it's backordered. I'm sure if you're loving it, I'll probably love it too, lol. Your pictures really show off the blue liner, I like it. I was thinking the blue was more subtle for some reason. How's the texture? It looks a little rougher than the standard G10 texture, but maybe it's just the pics.

Y'all won't like them (and I ain't talking about the "Like" button), which is fine. I like them, and that's all that matters. :)
Marbles MR431 Sow Belly stockman with D2 blades and Black Canvas Micarta Covers. (3.75 inches closed)
Rough Ryder RR1740 (large) Classic Carbon Steel with Yellow Composition Covers. (4.5 inch closed)

No one hand opening (with three blades each that really wouldn't be practical, even if some engineer could figure out how, without raising the price higher than Jupiter or Saturn) and no (imho) detestable curst uncomfortable pocket clips, or who really needs it? blade locks. :)
Just no nonsense basic get the job done stockman's :)
I suspect both are going to last generations longer than I am. Yes. Both are in my pocket, keeping a GEC 610211 and a "Demo" knife company.
I don't have any "safe queens" ... or a safe, come to that.

I just put in an order for one of those a couple days ago... Might be awhile though because it's backordered. I'm sure if you're loving it, I'll probably love it too, lol. Your pictures really show off the blue liner, I like it. I was thinking the blue was more subtle for some reason. How's the texture? It looks a little rougher than the standard G10 texture, but maybe it's just the pics.
It's cold steel rough! I love mine.

Back