Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Finally got round to one of these...
6jbXSLK.jpg

EbOIlNB.jpg

Bestech Irida. 14C28N
It looks like a mid-tech at first glance, but there are definitely some QC problems.
It is a beautiful knife in hand, VERY ergonomic, deploys very smoothly, has impressive scales, and blue accents (clip, pivot rings).
It has a rough, grainy blade finish instead of a satin finish. There is a blemish on one of the anodized pivot rings. It has a tiny bevel, and is not sharp. With it's fine, acute point, it's probably smarter to be conservative, and avoid screwing up (shortening) the tip.
Luckily I got this for a great price. I definitely don't think this knife is worth $110.

Qw8G6qJ.jpg

Haven't purchased a knife for awhile (have too many already) but was able to score this Tri-Way Gen 6 XM-24 tanto w/a 20CV satin blade off of the Exchange.

It's a HUGE folder but it suits me nonetheless. Bought and sold a Tri-Way Gen 6 XM-18 3" long ago that I thought was too small. Perhaps the the XM-18 3.5 would be a better compromise but I like the "substance" of the XM-24 and it will become a permanent part of my collection.

It replaces the all Ti M390 Real Steel Megalodon that I've been carrying in my pocket for months. It was time for a change.

iu

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy it. I bought one a couple months ago and it’s still my most carried EDC

Very nice. I have been looking at it for a long time now. Wasn’t sure if I wanted copper or CF but I came across a good price. Enjoying it a lot.

Back