Excitement builds....

Haven't quite decided if tracking numbers are a thing of beauty, the Devil in binary, or a little of both!

Let us know what you think, when in hand....

going to have some well-traveled blades. I am following the package - so far Kathmandu to UAE to Bahrain to Germany (two stops) now onto London!!! Next stop Cincinnati
I'm playing this same game with a Pensioner right now. Left Leipzig sometime this morning. The excitement certainly does build!

Kailash Blades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
going to have some well-traveled blades. I am following the package - so far Kathmandu to UAE to Bahrain to Germany (two stops) now onto London!!! Next stop Cincinnati
Wow! Sure hope customs pops some souvenirs in the box from along the way ;)

Recce

Platinum Member
I actually started a new thread for the blades that I got

Well, it's been awhile, but I got an email message saying that my Regent Bowie is on its way to the shipper, and that I should get a tracking number soon. I was prepared for a longer wait, so I never got discouraged, or impatient.
Besides, the factory production knife that I WANTED to get, but couldn't because it was on back-order, and which prompted my purchase from Kailash Blades Kailash Blades , is STILL not being delivered to dealers!

So, NOW the excitement builds!!!

EDIT: Got the tracking number today, delivery expected next Friday.

Last edited: