• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Executive edge knives

Does anybody know a source for executive edge knives? I have several that i've picked up over the years usually one a time on a closeout in a gun store or a surplus store. I know they are made in Brasil and I remember seeing the importer at the New York Custom show a couple of times but I heard he had died. They are great knives---superslim profile, unique strong two point locking system and super sharp. Just the thing when you want or need to be discreet. With a little practice you can even one hand although this is easier with the bigger ones. Any help as to a source will be greatly appreciated.

Phantom4

I've seen ads for these recently in back issues of TK or Blade magazine if you want to research.
I have the Fazendeiro(?) largest model and may still have the little info slip that came with it. I'll check on it tonight.

Ken

Phantom4, I've passed this source on before:

B&D Trading Company
3935 Fair Hill Rd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
1-800-334-3790

They carry the full line of Executive Edge knives...and send out a pretty good brochure. Hope this helps,

Dave

Back