Experience with knifesite

When converted to Canadian dollars, the prices on some items at knifesite (www.knifesite.com)seem to be extremely competitive. What's the catch? I would appreciate hearing from anyone that has had experience ordering from these guys. Thanks.

Sorry I can't help you on this, I never heard of them.

But ... If you post a URL in full, with no characters touching it (like parentheses) it will form a clickable link: http://www.knifesite.com which makes it easier for people to check out the reference.

Where do I start?

Lets see, they don't return your telephone calls or e-mails for one.

A co-worker and I have both been trying to order from them for the last three weeks with no luck. I even went so far as to place two orders with a callback request for my credit card number last Monday. I was notified that someone would contact me within 24 hours. Guess what? Thats right, no callback. We have both left telephone messages and e-mail messages with also no replies.

Perhaps they are not ready to sell into Canada yet.

See their posts in the Canadian Forum.

------------------
Gary Ranson

Gary,
I'll have to agree with you on "knifesite"
not responding to e-mails: I sent them a couple of queries a few days ago and haven't heard back yet. Guess they're just not that interested...

I had similar experience with one of the much-praised and competitively priced web companies selling knives. Great collection, great prices but no response to e-mails. Phone line was constantly busy for a week. Then I gave up.
I am still unclear about their operational methods selling those knives.
Maybe, it is like relationships: don't get disappointed, just take the next one....
smile.gif

(Last inappropriate joke before Christmas, promise.)

HM

Back