Extrema Ratio

Any word On the New Extrema Ratio Called the Panther.It's a folder.I heard there wrking out the final details.Has anybody heard anything else.
I have a picture If I could find out how to post it.

Thanks for all your Input It helps.
God Bless
Brian

Pq5cmx8A-790f3b370935e53f736499e717.jpg

First impressions (from the pic):

1. It's ugly.
2. It's probably good quality, knowing Extrema Ratio.:thumbup:
3. It does seem to have some useful features:thumbup:
4. It's ugly:D

Looks stylishly-sexy to me. Quality on the Extremas I have handled seems excellent all the way around, so I reckon we can bank on this model too. I'll seriously consider an ER that I can carry in my pocket or purse. Have to make sure the handle is not too beefy though.
Riata

Looks 100% uncomfortable to me.... Only about a Million sharp ridges on the knife....

Only by gripping the knife or better yet, working with it, will one be able to tell if it is comfortable in the hand. I have used several knives with such ridges and find it is the shape of the handle (ergonomics) and the material used that will tell. Many people have commented on the handle styling of ERs and been pleasantly surprized when actually picking the knife up and putting it to use.
riata

It's not ugly, it's FUGLY!

This was actually an uncalled for comment as I have learned that one man's ugly, or fugly, is another man's beauty. This is a knife I would definately want to hold first before purchase. Anyway, my momma always said "If you can't say something nice, then don't say nothing at all, you butthead" I love my momma!!

That closure looked a little risky. A quick slip of the thumb and you'd have a need for some stitches. Good concept though.

Back