Eye Candy - Bama Bikini Picture

Well guys, like I said, she suprises me everyday. Here is a picture that she is letting me post. It is a good pic, but she wouldn't let me post the one I really wanted to. ;)

Hey Possum, Amanda wants to know what she has to do to get one of those belly buttom knife charms.:eek: :D :eek:

bamabikini.jpg

Hey, that's a nice set of speakers there in the background! Also, that trunk on the floor looks pretty good too!

The girl, she has a nice smile. :D

You better marry that one quick....especially if she's got a good personality as someone else posted and supports your knifemaking endeavors.

:)

-Darren

Now, if that mop, broom, and dustpan in the background fit her hands, you might just have yourself a keeper :D

Blade Runner, that sounds like something Sylvester would say. I'd sure like to have that rug though.

RL

Great Nails:D ;) :D
Don't you just Love Southern Ladies;)
I also know how you feel about the pictures,I have a bunch of Donna that she won't let me post either(hope you don't have to hear"I look so fat " like I do)
You are correct we do need to figure out a collaberation and then get the Ladies to model with it.
Bruce
Oh yea,Check out this site if you would like to suprise her with a charm,Theo does some really cool work and Donna Loves the one she has.
http://members.lycos.nl/knifelinks/deceptioncutlery/juwel/2.html

Jebus, this place is turning into a swingers forum or something!!!!:D :p Why dont you guys go for the Gold ring and make a tape/DVD???;) hehehe

Bruce, Yeah I hear that all the time. She also complains because she lost her tan since she came upto Michigan. You gotta love the orange toenail polish!;)

I can't believe you all didn't comment on the picture on the wall behind her. Maybe you can't tell what it is, but I drew that back in Kindergarten. I even got an A for drawing my puppy dog.:D

She is the first woman to live in this house in four years, so you can imagine what I have been hearing. The first words were: "This place is nasty!" Well, I don't know about nasty, put it was just a bit dusty. So she has been methodically going through and cleaning/rearranging my house. I don't even recognize it when I walkin thru the back door anymore.

Just as long as she holds true to here promise and lets me keep the basement, she can do what ever she wants to the upstairs. I guess the kitchen is going to be decorated in apples. That will be so pretty!;)

But anyway the speakers, trunk, and rug are nice, but my personal favorite is the sub-woofer. But that is just something you need to experience first hand to truely appreciate it.:D ;) :D

Hey! I wouldn`t say something like that, out loud
away:rolleyes: Ok! we have a new kid on the block,
so wheres the the blades:D. I can see she is a player
So you better Grab her. Welcome board kid;)

:grumpy:

11 posts -- 254 views. I just thought I'd point that out. :D

Any tips on how I can talk my girlfriend into modeling some knives?

I will probably get in trouble for this but I thought it was a cute picture of my daughter. Get ready to run some cover for me guys i might need it.;)

bamamack.jpg

Cute daughter. Georgeous lady.

Please come back and tell us how orange toenail polish acts as a lube when you find a foot planted backside....... :D

Howdy There...!
Just was your post, think that you had better hang on to her with a tight grip. She is surely a keeper...! If she agreed to let you post that photo of her, she has earned a charm. Will see if I can get one made for her.

Later "Possum";)

First picture, WHAT room and furniture? Second pic, Man, how does one guy deserve such a cute daughter and the absolutely WOW chick. Nope! No way! And your gal likes your knife making. This has gone too far! Only lottery winners are that lucky, you dog! Best of wishes, too!

I love blue:D they both are as cute as buttons
Man you let her clean your house! where will it stop
you've been had guy hang on :D
if she gets mad about the picture, tell her Dan made you do it..:)

Back