Eye Candy for ya

Here's some eye candy for the holidays. Enjoy!
MagnumCocobolo.jpg
JungleBowieJade.jpg
PatriotJasperA.jpg
Just my usual Christmas orders. Merry Christmas!

Jay

Man I guess... Thanks for sharing. I really like the evil serrations on that subhilt - :eek: Yikes!

ddavelarsen said:
Man I guess... Thanks for sharing. I really like the evil serrations on that subhilt - :eek: Yikes!

Dave, that one got me, too. The very last thing I do to the knives is put on the cutting edge. So I was sharpening the serrations on that patriot with a sintered diamond point, and after that I just lightly touched them up on the buffer. I had to check, you know, so I lightly dragged my fingertip across the teeth... When will I ever learn that blood must be spilled on each and every knife to initiate it! ow.

The jade is a lighter colored portion of the stone, a 90 lb. block I've been cutting on for several years. Some of the stuff is dark green, some white, some with streaks. Point of interest: Nephrite jade is absolutely the toughest mineral on earth, that is the most resistant to breakage. The ancients used jadeite jade, which is softer, and easier to cut, grind, and polish. They couldn't use nephrite because they had no way to work with it, too dang tough!

As far as women and nekidity, I'm a red blooded American boy, too, but there's already too much of that on the internet, don't you think? That and millions of dollars available from Nigerian Finance Ministers who seem to all have my email address- :rolleyes:

Back