• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Fällkniven G1

So, anyone own one of these yet? What do you think, is it a good knife? Oh, and is the sheath "lefty-friendly"?

I've been anxiously awaiting the G1 for quite some time. Peter at Fallkniven e-mailed me last fall that they were expected out in December. That's the last I heard. Have they hit the market yet?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kirch:
Have they hit the market yet?</font>
In Sweden they've been in shops since at least last Saturday. I estimate this means they'll take at least two more weeks to reach retailers in America.

I didn't handle one, so I can't comment on it.

I got my knife a week ago, and I can strongly recommend it. It is worn as a neck knife and it is not heavy to wear all day - I've tried. There is no clip on the Kydex sheath though.
frown.gif

They plan to introduce a belt clip later on. When I mailed Peter at Fallkniven, he said that the boot clip was not being considered at this time. If many of us want a clip, they will probably implement one.

Back