F-16 Nuclear Option And FABU Discount!!!

Jerry Busse

Friends And Brothers Ultimate (FABU) Discount!!!:cool:
We consider all of you to be our "Friends And Brothers". As one of our Friends and Brothers you qualify for a sizeable discount on the First-Run F-16s!!! :eek::cool::thumbsup:

If you get in on the First-Run of the F-16 you will receive a $50.00 FABU discount on the coated F-16 and a $70.00 FABU discount on the competition finished F-16!!!:eek::eek::thumbsup:

There is no limit on the number of First-Run F-16s that you can purchase with this discount!!!
bfcthumbsup.png
:cool:

NUCLEAR OPTION:
The Nuclear Option is available on both coated and comp finished First-Run F-16s ONLY!!! :cool:

The Nuclear option is going to be VERY LIMITED and will only be available on a small number of First-Run F-16s. It will be discount priced at 50% off of what would normally be the regular price of $150.00 at ONLY $75.00!!! You'll save $75.00!!!

The Nuclear Option includes the blade being marked with the Busse Custom Shop logo, polished handle tubes, with the handles being a blind grab bag of sorts.

You will receive one of the handles listed below with the caveat that you do not get to pick which one you get!!!! :eek::eek: You have NO CHOICE!:eek::D

You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw!:eek: This is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!! A veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials!!

Nobody likes whine with their bacon so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"! There are no returns on the Nuclear Option and if you don't like what you get and complain about it on any social media, you will be banned from any and all future Nuclear Options!!!! . . . :eek:

So, you can either play it safe or you can go where no HOG has gone before. . . . PORKpourri and beyond!!!!! :eek:

We have dug through a mountain of handle materials, a number of which have never been used before, and we have found the following:

Nuclear Option Handles
[ ] Light Gray and Black G10
[ ] Dark Gray and Black G10
[ ] Solid Olive Green G10
[ ] Solid Red G10
[ ] Purple G10
[ ] Ivory G10
[ ] Black and Red Linen Micarta
[ ] Red Linen Micarta
[ ] Black Paper Micarta
[ ] Tiger Hide Linen Micarta
[ ] Tan, Green, and Black, Layered Canvas Micarta
[ ] Unknown? You never know what else we may come up with!!!

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Is there anyone in here who would swap my G-10 Nuke for their Micarta Nuke? :D
If yes, please contact me so I can confidently go Nuclear on this one!

Last edited:
How many nukes do I need???

Some of those handle possibilities are hugely enticing!!’

Well, damn. I'm going to have to go nuclear on this. Guys and gals....(unless I get a tiger hide linen handled beast that I would have to keep) I'd more than likely be willing to trade whatever I might get for a purple handled one. Just putting that out there. :D

Well, damn. I'm going to have to go nuclear on this. Guys and gals....(unless I get a tiger hide linen handled beast that I would have to keep) I'd more than likely be willing to trade whatever I might get for a purple handled one. Just putting that out there. :D
I got you! Pm sent;)

I'd love me some tiger hide Micarta... Or even a good mystery handle! Maybe it'll be crab-shack worthy!? Maybe it'll be from the bones of fallen long-necked enemies... Or tusken Giants who once rained the Earth? Or even some other CRAZY material?? Can't wait!

Back