F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

Sorry, but I must disagree with you on the Tigerhide for your other F-16. I can see three distinct colors and the tell-tell signs of canvas micarta (the weave of the canvas fibers being very obvious)

I believe it is the Tan, Green & Black Layered Canvas Micarta mentioned in Jerry’s OP for this thread. Look at it again and see for yourself, my friend! NICE SCORE!!!

I am not an expert on Micarta handles and am new in the Busse world but I thought Tiger Hide Micarta came in both linen and canvas, no? Either way beautiful knife.

All of these are gorgeous, The big question I have as I wait for mine is will people use these or will they just be played with while watching the walking dead

Just got dinged for two. One nuked. I hope it’s not orange:( No offense to the orange lovers:) come on tiger hide!

Quckest ship time ever to way up here, Thanks Busse Shipping Dept.
CiYNtql.jpg

D24DNAi.jpg

zyfplt6.jpg

Sorry, but I must disagree with you on the Tigerhide for your other F-16. I can see three distinct colors and the tell-tell signs of canvas micarta (the weave of the canvas fibers being very obvious)

I believe it is the Tan, Green & Black Layered Canvas Micarta mentioned in Jerry’s OP for this thread. Look at it again and see for yourself, my friend! NICE SCORE!!!
Yes, definitely not ALL Tigerhide, true enough, but the top layer is definitely canvas Tigerhide, no question. It's a cool combo. Since I've seen no straight Tigerhide handles posted yet, I wasn't sure if all of these handle slabs were cut this way to stretch out the remaining rarer handle material by layering it on/with other material.

Yes, definitely not ALL Tigerhide, true enough, but the top layer is definitely canvas Tigerhide, no question. It's a cool combo. Since I've seen no straight Tigerhide handles posted yet, I wasn't sure if all of these handle slabs were cut this way to stretch out the remaining rarer handle material by layering it on/with other material.

The top layer of micarta is what I am referring to, are you saying there are TWO layers of micarta because I only see one? I do not see how it can be Tigerhide because there is most certainly a shade of green in the micarta along with the tan and black. Also, I have never heard or seen of Tigerhide being made of canvas micarta... I've only seen linen and yours is definitely not linen as the weave is simply massive like canvas. The fact that you have green and tan G-10 layers sandwiched in there only reinforces my mind that it is tan, green and black canvas micarta... as it plays off the micarta colors perfectly.

Ohh! I hope this means the shop is experimenting with bringing back a Tigerhide micarta!!
I'm all day, every day into that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's definitely the right time of year for that orange one. Jack-o-lantern scales.
I was thinking more Zombie and toxic waste with the hazard orange, florescent green, and black... But I suppose they're not that different!

Toxic Jacko mutant!

The top layer of micarta is what I am referring to, are you saying there are TWO layers of micarta because I only see one? I do not see how it can be Tigerhide because there is most certainly a shade of green in the micarta along with the tan and black. Also, I have never heard or seen of Tigerhide being made of canvas micarta... I've only seen linen and yours is definitely not linen as the weave is simply massive like canvas. The fact that you have green and tan G-10 layers sandwiched in there only reinforces my mind that it is tan, green and black canvas micarta... as it plays off the micarta colors perfectly.

Top layer is Tigerhide canvas.
White thin layer is either white or ivory g-10 best guess
OD Green layer is G-10. I have an AD with handles that match this layer.

...And I assure you, yes, that top layer is canvas Tigerhide micarta. :D ...You've never heard of TH canvas micarta? Well, allow me to edjumecate you a little :) lol.
"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..." ;)
All of these in the pix are wearing canvas Tigerhide. Back in the day, a lotta LE's of models sported either canvas or linen Tigerhide micarta slabs, chosen by Jerry per model. Guessing he based it on what he had in stock at the time for a particular LE run.
"Crazy thing is- it's true...all of it. The (Pork), the (Tigerhide)...It's all true.". :D
Jaxx_Number27HOGFSHLE-comp.jpg 27_23_BATACLEs-1.jpg 27_23_BATACLEs-2.jpg Hammered_AD-1.jpg 27HOGFSH_27BATACLE.jpg

Back