F/S Benchmade 46MC-D2 BALI-SONG MIB

Now is your chance. Listed is a BM46MC in D2 w/pocket clip. Limited edition. Titanium handles, spring latch. paperwork and box. Heck, i'll even throw in a BM sheath for those who may not want to utilize the clip. Pics later today. SOLD!!! shipped USPS insured anywhere within the USA :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is that a chisel grind? Hard to tell the blade shape from the pix, and I'm new here. Interested. Thanks

I think I am in love. But bank account says no. Veeeeeeeeery Sorry!!!!!

No thats not a chisel grind. If its NIB then the blade is only sharpened on one side. Thats a STEAL for the price.

Braundc
email sent, Thanks! Tom

or please email me if you didn't receive my message already...been having some trouble with returned emails lately.Thanks

Nice pic on that first one Doug! If you have a bigger version you wanna send me I'd love to stick it in the gallery.

FLH said:
Braundc
email sent, Thanks! Tom

back at ya Tom, thanks.

Balislinger said:
Nice pic on that first one Doug! If you have a bigger version you wanna send me I'd love to stick it in the gallery.

Thanks George. I did it on my lunchbreak with overcast lighting from our wicked rainstorm. My camera was on the lowest setting so I wouldnot have to monkey with it for posting. :rolleyes: sorry buddy, i'm lazy.

xocomaox said:
What did it sell for?

Twenty five bucks plus shipping! :D :p I thought youda grabbed this one Xo :confused: where were you???

Joshen guy, Respectfully Sir, once the deal closes, I remove that information to protect the privacy of the buyer. Ask him (the buyer) in private if you like, and he may or may not tell you. asked me in private, and I probably would have told you. :)

thanks for looking guys!

Back