Factory Move commemrative knife?

Will there be a knife made as either the last series in the old, or first series in the new factory?

When I went to the factory sale this last weekend I heard they made a commemrative 110, but they sold out pretty quickly (only around 500 made). I saw one of these on e-bay the other day, it said something like, "Thanks San Diego" on it. The same guy who was telling me about these knives also stated that Buck might do another, similar commemrative knife in the near future in a larger run. I don't know how true this is though.

-Dan

I spoke with Chuck Buck at the sale ( I too missed the damn things twice :mad: )he said in about three weeks they would have some more (5,000 I belive) but not 110's they would be fixed blade but I do not recall what model(s).

PS and if anyone has one of the 630 110s and would like to find a home for it please let me know :)

guy g

Gold Member
I had suggested a special first run logo for the move to Idaho.

I had suggested a special first run logo for the move to Idaho.
I am sure they will. It might take a while though unless they make them here before they shut the factory down.

On that note I wonder if there is going to be a short time shortage of knives.

guy g

Gold Member
Their original plan was to make enough before they moved to take care of everyone for the duration of the move.