Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

Red Ti Tanto arrives tomorrow!
Thank you, Mr. Daniel.
Thank you, Phill Hartsfield. I miss you.
rolf

Congrats, Rolf! It looks great!

Stay warm guys. "Feels like 0F" X.x

May need to stock up pellets shortly!

My dad says it is minus double digits up in Montana tonight. We are still 54F this morning at 4:30 AM but diving into negative territory. Pretty snappy weather change!

Thanks, guys!
Freekin cold, is right!
The Tanto will warm things up.

Hey guys! Stay warm!

We got a few inches this morning and it is supposed to snow a fair bit today.

Yesterday our house heater went out... fixed that then checked the snowblower which was also broken! It's hopefully fixed too!

More knives today! Folders!!!

Oh no.^
Do you have a heatpump, Daniel?

Propane fired central heat... was a worn thermocouple that caused the issue. I'm glad it is fixed, it has been cold enough for the heater and the fire this year.

All good here, the shop is warming up and it's knife time here in a few minutes!

On one.. and two... I have a DFK grail... or two.. BUT THE ONE IS THE ONE UNSHARPENED KNIFE THAT HAS EVER LEFT THE SHOP (I have no clue :D)

tired.. need drugs.. Rolf?

Morning gang.

Keep it real, keep it warm. It's 34° out right now! I'm pretty sure that qualifies as winter to the rest of you. Weather app says snow, but that was determined to be a lie. Snow doesn't happen here. Not often anyways.

Time to go shopping. Might just order a new trigger for myself!

Make it great y'all.

-X

Ain't nobody got tiiiiiime for that! :D
Keep those Fairly's warm, D.

That's right! How's it going Kevin, I hope you have been doing well!

On one.. and two... I have a DFK grail... or two.. BUT THE ONE IS THE ONE UNSHARPENED KNIFE THAT HAS EVER LEFT THE SHOP (I have no clue :D)

tired.. need drugs.. Rolf?

Umm.. more drugs?

Morning gang.

Keep it real, keep it warm. It's 34° out right now! I'm pretty sure that qualifies as winter to the rest of you. Weather app says snow, but that was determined to be a lie. Snow doesn't happen here. Not often anyways.

Time to go shopping. Might just order a new trigger for myself!

Make it great y'all.

-X

Sounds cold X! We had a bunch of snow then rain... not sure how we will navigate the driveway!

I bet 34 feels cold though, it is dry here so you don't really feel it as much.

Lets hope for a big day in the shop today! Yesterday the power was going out every 15 minutes and the day before out heater went out. It will be a productive day today!!!!

yea i left the house this morning and it was 36, pretty cold for the bay area especially compared to last couple of years. I had to wear gloves to touch my shift knob haha

we are about done with our cold spell... for us 4 days of ice and sub freezing weather is nuts... and our gutters are solid ice too.. Thursday started with freezing rain, then hail, then ice pellets, then snow, more freezing rain. Our neighborhood gets no plowing or sand and we are on a hill.. so getting down has been fun!

Now tomorrow an inch of rain! gah... still white here though..

No knives recently.. waiting on a dozier folder... but that's it.

Xmas this time around is a bit tighter and kids of course WANT MORE!!! MORE!!

Enjoy the day, ok. bye. :D

I hope it warms up! It's 3 f out here...

Dozier, that's cool! I've always been a fan.

Have a good one!

We are literally snowed in, we got so much rain this place looks like an ice field... we stay on the snow removal but when it snows then rains at night. I hope we can leave soon!

Back