Fairly's Frickys

If I could I'd get the little tanto in 01.

Unfortunatley Dan's not taking orders for now.

I am doing a run and you can sign up if you want one. It's almost like taking orders, I can make it custom!

Once I get caught up and start doing only runs I think everything will go faster as far as wait time goes also. I'm listening to feedback and writing everything down. Talk to me and it may happen.

I wasn't considering a Bushcraft knife run but in just the last few days have had 5 requests, looks like it will happen! Wait until they see the one I'm making for you Myke! :D

Oh do a bushcraft run in the fall so I can get in on it with out being killed by my wife!Can not wait to see what Daniel is making you Mykel! I just know it is going to be something sweet that I will want one of!I know the bushcrafter is the one I want to piggyback the kydex sheath to my SWSK. I will have all ends covered then for anything I run into.

There's a business man^ and a cool dude! :)
Thanks! :D

Oh do a bushcraft run in the fall so I can get in on it with out being killed by my wife!Can not wait to see what Daniel is making you Mykel! I just know it is going to be something sweet that I will want one of!I know the bushcrafter is the one I want to piggyback the kydex sheath to my SWSK. I will have all ends covered then for anything I run into.

I will! :D It will be in the plans for sure.

I will set up your sheath to piggyback with the other sheaths I make.

Remind me and I'll also send you the hardware with the bushcraft knife for free.

I am doing a run and you can sign up if you want one. It's almost like taking orders, I can make it custom!

Once I get caught up and start doing only runs I think everything will go faster as far as wait time goes also. I'm listening to feedback and writing everything down. Talk to me and it may happen.

I wasn't considering a Bushcraft knife run but in just the last few days have had 5 requests, looks like it will happen! Wait until they see the one I'm making for you Myke! :D
WOOHOO,thanks Dan,PM incoming.

That would be a great pair of knives for any situation Mike.
Mine would be perfect too because it will have the same scales as the SWSK.

Last edited:
cha. ^
Daniel- Are you edcing your fricky or some other folder?

I mix it up between my black fricky, my S7 linerlock, a 10" 1/16" thick O1 tanto, a carbidized Ti backpacker. Those are my EDC's, I take the fricky and backpacker everywhere, the other two are pretty huge for in public.

I have also been rocking a Snody Boss and Crisis Card, a Benchmade Vex Tanto and a Ken Onion Ripple flipper folder... and my SAK and an Opinel! lol...

I'll be dang!
And I thought I was knife crazy!
;)

I have knives everywhere! I would say that fricky and my Titanium Backpacker get the most use.

I can't forget my Kiridashi, I use it the most for making stuff, every sheath I make gets cut out with my 'dashi.

Daniel! Do you think you can design your fixed Tanto blade to go with your fricky handle?
Have a great weekend!

I PM'd daniel the same thing not too long ago- one of his A2 tanto styles with black scupted handle... Looks like it's a popular idea!

I PM'd daniel the same thing not too long ago- one of his A2 tanto styles with black scupted handle... Looks like it's a popular idea!

Let me know if you got my return pm... I have been a bit behind on pm's.

This is in the plans, I even have it drawn up... I can not wait to get to them! :D

Daniel- I hoper yer keeping the same handle design like your Blk fricky.

Back