Farm AK for 10/18

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
16.5 inch 30 ounce Farm AK by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Usual top fine work by Kumar. Nice and sharp blade ready for use. Add to your growing Ang Khola collection at $235. *SOLD*

6HsQ4BE.jpg

njiigL0.jpg

d5fcTJM.jpg

dKnri4r.jpg

b4ZTVOb.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Wow that’s a monster - that tapered tang handle looks awesome !

2622BD68-F774-4B65-9C07-A5EB6FDBDB60.png Ok.... this knife disappeared and then it reappeared. Reappeared, as in ARRIVED AT MY HOME TODAY! I’m totally thrilled and was overwhelmed at the kindness, as everyone knows of Ms Yangdu and Bawanna and Pugs gifted me this knife as a “Happy” in the middle of my radiation treatment! I want to thank them with all of my overwhelmed heart!
This is a beautiful gem and a beast of a small package! 16.5” is my typical CAK length but the spine on this is thicker! The CAK is special to my heart as it’s the first HI knife I purchased. The first was Purna and I love it and I’m not choosing favorites but Kumar has become a special artist to me!
A special thank you to Kumar for his masterful work of Art! And to all the Kamis who work so hard and deserve so much more! I never knew Uncle Bill but thank you and Ms Yangdu for fulfilling your dream and creating HI as it’s kept me having to go to work while I should be retired now because I spent my money for another HI knife! Also I thank all the wonderful HI family as your support and prayers will make me a conqueror over cancer!! I will bring a victory report to my HI family. Also Kiteman, welcome me to the Farm AK family!
Today has been a very happy day!
Also I wanted to share I entered a contest at Classic Firearms on there gun giveaway and couldn’t believe it....I received an email yesterday that said I’m the winner! WOW in the middle of my storm! Thank you
George

George, I was certainly thinking of you as I was whacking down those cedar trees! :thumbsup: The FAK is a real performer!

So happy to hear you got this Farm AK! :) And your other big win! WOW!

This post made my day! Big Congratulations!!!

Brother it was something that needed to be done! Glad you like it. And dang man that is one special raffle you won, that weapon is worth every penny of there price. I work in a gun store and actually carried an MP5 when I was working, it is a surgeons tool!! Was an great entry weapon. And you have it with the binary trigger, which is even better, it will rock like the original. Grats brother on a win win!!

Dang George! Thats some good fortune right there and well deserved! Awesome bunch of folks we got here too. Beautiful knife and truly unique!

Back