FAT Busse Knives

LOL, let's just get to the forkin' fat... 2009 Special Edition limited set... :D

2009-SpecialEdition_Sets1b-Sm.jpg

2009-SpecialEdition_Sets4.jpg

2009-SpecialEdition_Sets3.jpg

SooooooooWEEEEEE!!! ;)

Of all my blades, my FFBM seems to be the perfect thickness for my hand. It feels the best of all of em! Fills the fist without being too much!

Gotta love the Superman!

308c3176e4dc6545591d0b61399c4bc9.jpg

The MOASS has so much girth in the handle but is a thinner blade, the balance is about an inch back into the handle. But with the weight being back vs the blade, it does feel like it "moves" faster when stabbing and has the weight of the handle behind it. May be one of the reasons in stabbing tests it performed the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of stabbing tests have you performed? Or rather what material were they performed on? It performed better than what other blades? Very cool.

I used a self healing bow target. I used the MOASS, the FFBM, an AK, a Gladius and a Ragnarok hawk. The spike on the hawk is the only thing that penetrated near as well as the MOASS. Granted all the blades used aren't really meant for stabbing, but the penetration on that target was impressive.

All blades were a single swing down into the top of the targets cranium (was a zombie now target).

But in chopping, the MOASS didn't touch any of the others, just not enough weight behind the blade to make it a good chopper. Slashing, stabbing, fighting is where the strength is. It also does well with finer tasks due to the thinner blade (feather sticks and such)

I finally fixed the pics in my earlier post.

I consider anything over .30" to be a fattie. These are my fatties right now. Can't wait for the Urban Fudge!!!
1. MOABolo
2. ASHBM 1 of 300
3. ASHBM CG
4. NMFSH fattie (.37")
5. Fat Ash1

29529582074_c331fc901a_b.jpg

29529401043_eebdb83bf5_b.jpg

MOABolo and fat NMFSH are both around .37". The rest are around .32".

Took few pics My Fatty NMFSH .32 and still Literally Hair Popping/Shaving sharp.
I tried it yesterday. My arm hair was flying off lol
15f6238618c2de9dc04e5770419b8f9b.jpg
8c6db9cb4bc1b9e9245a2ce94e1b4b05.jpg
34c62bffe00d236bd3c1e5df991fe68e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Really nice pics, thanks for post guys. Question though. Do you feel there is an advantage of a fatty over a normal blade thickness? Even the .25 blade are considered Fat to some and these are even fatter. I can only imagine that it would make the blade stiffer and more durable to just about all abuse. Imagine the grinding that has to be done to these blades though. You could make a small blade out of the left over dust. I bet they grind a pound of steel off of the Mistresses. Enough to make most of the smaller Busse EDC blades lol.

I think it helps in terms of strength and chopping power, but at some point I feel you get to the point of diminishing return as the blade will become too heavy, too thick to hold comfortably, and will not offer a great improvement over thinner models. For me, my FFBM is the best feeling of my blades in my hand

And Theyre Badass lol
But id have to agree with above statement, for example I love my .32 Thick Ash1s, but Handle feeling wise the .25 thick BG Ash1 was probably Best. It was right in between .22 thick 2007 Edition and the .32

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back