"fatal error" at bcs

I just received a response as well. They are hard at work on the problem:thumbup:

Hey I'm new--I was gonna get some lanyards last night ('cuz I'm flat broke right now) but checkout was having issues. Today it's inventory stuff I guess. Is this a recurring issue with BCS?

no. it is a new issue. apparantly their server decided to "upgrade" the bcs service without their approval or any notification.

the new server is, well, not so good.

They are up to their ears in their usual excellent customer service. Vicki is calling, emailing, and working hard to clear it all up.

Can you at least tell what was there before it crashed? I did not even see Order page.
I wish Vicki e-mail me too....

Thanks, Vassili.

Can you at east tell what was there before it crashed? I did not even see Order page.

Thanks, Vassili.

Sorry, Russian brother.

A bit of everything. New Dog Tags (Hogs of the Round Trough, Steelheart-1, others); all the new BATACs; all the new GWs (urban/tan, muddy/tan, black/black); a new Meaner (Black/Red G10); a new AD (Black/Tiger); probably a few more things (I think some LeatherHog sheaths)...but then the darn thing crashed on me. I'd be more exhaustive if I could be!

Can you at least tell what was there before it crashed? I did not even see Order page.
I wish Vicki e-mail me too....

Thanks, Vassili.

As far as INFI goes, it was all the Game Wardens and Badgers that we've been seeing lately, plus the Black with Red G10 Meaner Street ("HOGWILD" $247), the Black and Tiger Active Duty ("OINK" $232), and a Black with Black G10 FFBM. I didn't notice whether the FFBM was standard or magnum handles.

The ones with the codes and prices are the ones that were in my basket when everything went to hell.

As far as INFI goes, it was all the Game Wardens and Badgers that we've been seeing lately, plus the Black with Red G10 Meaner Street ("HOGWILD" $247), the Black and Tiger Active Duty ("OINK" $232), and a Black with Black G10 FFBM. I didn't notice whether the FFBM was standard or magnum handles.

The ones with the codes and prices are the ones that were in my basket when everything went to hell.

Magnum Red/Blue G-10 Blk crinkle

Well, sooner or later I am sure it will be fixed... But I am bit upset that spent few days pushing reload just to see this silly thing:

"Sorry, the store is broken, we should have it fixed as soon as we can understand the strange accent the tech support people are using. (confused) (banned smiley)"

Thanks, Vassili

Well, sooner or later I am sure it will be fixed... But I am bit upset that spent few days pushing reload just to see this silly thing:

"Sorry, the store is broken, we should have it fixed as soon as we can understand the strange accent the tech support people are using. (confused) (banned smiley)"

Thanks, Vassili

You and me both, eh maybe its time to enjoy the day.... evening, anyone seen the movie "the host"?

Back