"Fate is a Mountain" book

Just spent six days in the hospital. My wife brought me this book to read. Very good , with a WS&S theme.About a family who spent their summers in Glacier National Park during the 50s and 60s. Lots of narrow escapes, bear attacks, search and rescue... I couldnt put it down until it was done.

About the week in the hospital . Last Friday I went fishing on the Mississippi by myself. Never did feel good, lots of sweating. The next day i "crashed" passed out at home. Internal bleeding.The ambulance said my pulse was 40 with a radial pulse less than 80.I crashed again in the ambulance. Im very lucky it didnt happen a day sooner.

Damn dude! Glad your back home, that is pretty scary. Never heard of that book, sounds goods,though.

Jesus Dipbait. Was it medicine or an ulcer? Thats a pretty low pulse. Let us know if it happens again. I'll put together a bunch of books and overnight them, I'm sure some of the other members will help.

I know how it is being held up. I read 4 books when I had the ACL surgery.

I had polyps removed from the upper colon a while back. The dr thinks a scab must have formed and then fell off.

Back