Father's Day Special Sales

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SHOP and SAVE

Shop for something for your own collection or even as a FATHER'S DAY GIFT for a special man in your life. If I mail today should be there by Saturday. Thank you as always for your friendship , loyalty to HI, and your continued support.

L to r

HIMALAYAN SWORD BY BURA

Overall length--20"
    Weight--18 oz.
    Spine thickness 3/8"
    Sisau wood handle with steel guard
    Full tang
    Sisau wood scabbard
    $135.00 *SOLD*

18 inch 33 ounce BDC by Vim. Horn handle. Superb rig. $130 YBB. *SOLD*

18 inch 25 ounce Sher attitude model by Sher. Himlayan Kapur wood handle.
    Great buy @ $100 even. *SOLD*

18 inch 26 ounce Samsher by Sgt. Khadka. Hill walnut wood handle. Good work by Sgt. $135 YBB. *SOLD*

15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Amtrak Kami. Satisal wood handle. Nice blade. Only thing wrong with entire rig is scabbard split due to shipment.
    Half price 62.50. *SOLD*

13 inch 14 ounce villager balance by Sgt. Khadka. Horn handle. $60 delivered. *SOLD*

12 inch 12 ounce villager baby Ang Khola by Murali. Satisal wood handle.
    Perfect gift for your dad. $55 YBB. *SOLD*

13 inch 14 ounce Pachthar Khukuri by Bura. Chandan wood handle. Fine work by Bura. Five minutes worth of tust at the tip of blade. $80 YBB.

13 inch 13 ounce baby Crow knife by Vim. Horn handle. Your's today for $68
    YBB. *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce R-9 by Yuvraj Kami. Dark satisal wood handle. Bargain price @ $55.00

Email to get one or all of these bargains.
    Cat is not for sale.

2. Eric006

Eric006

Apr 5, 2006
    email sent on:

18 inch 25 ounce Sher attitude model by Sher. Himlayan Kapur wood handle.
    Great buy @ $100 even.

Eric (fingers crossed)

3. AlexCA

AlexCA

Sep 23, 2004
    I am not a father yet but what a great selection of blades, for all kind of tastes,

4. Eric006

Eric006

Apr 5, 2006
    "Cat is not for sale."

Good one! :) (I'm allergic anyway.)

Eric

5. Eric006

Eric006

Apr 5, 2006
    Couldn't resist the handle on the Sher Attitude model today. Too nice to pass up. :)

Eric

6. J W Kilpatrick

J W Kilpatrick

Aug 11, 2001
    Email sent on Himalayan Sword by Bura.
    J. W. Kilpatrick

7. seafarer

seafarer

May 15, 2006
    Email sent on:
    15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Amtrak Kami. Satisal wood handle. Nice blade. Only thing wrong with entire rig is scabbard split due to shipment.
    Half price 62.50.- WHAT A DEAL!!

12 inch 12 ounce villager baby Ang Khola by Murali. Satisal wood handle.
    Perfect gift for your dad. $55 YBB.

8. necrotizing

necrotizing

Oct 28, 2005
    Sent email for crow.

9. Eric006

Eric006

Apr 5, 2006
    Thanks, seafarer. I was sitting here trying to justify an email on the villager baby Ang Khola. You have removed the temptation. :)

Eric

10. Xaero

Xaero

Apr 2, 2006
    Email sent for 18 inch 26 ounce Samsher. Hope I'll be the first one to order that beauty. That'll be my first kuk. :D

11. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    "Cat is not for sale"

If this disappointed anyone, *I* just *happen* to have a very nice one, all oiled up thanks to Tom Linton, already boxed up nice and neat in a long triangular box.

um...be careful when you first open the box...it's sharp!

12. Kevin the grey

Kevin the grey

Aug 26, 2005
    That Baby Crow looks like a good camp/hunting knife . Let me know how it turns out ?

13. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Lord have mercy fellas. That is a Chiruwa handled Samsher by the Sgt. Maybe you guys need to be reminded that the Sgt makes UNBELIEVABLE KNIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. SASSAS

SASSAS

Aug 16, 2005
    Aaargh! The day I miss completely is the day a Sgt. Khadka Samsher sits past the first frenzy....

15. Svashtar

Svashtar

Dec 28, 2003
    Sassas, I can so relate! Lucky for new friend Xaero that you weren't within shouting distance or he would have pulled back a stump instead of his first HI knife. ;) (And what a one to start with!) I remember your sharkly instincts very well...

Norm

16. Longawn

Longawn

Mar 11, 2006
    email sent on 13 inch Balance

17. Sylvrfalcn

Sylvrfalcn

Jun 4, 2002
    Hey, I recognize that orange tabby, that's the world famous "Sword Swallowing Cat". I thought it only played Vegas, but apparently it's added Reno to the itinerary. I know it's a trained professional, but I still have to look away when it swallows those swords, plumb makes me queasy. ;)

Sarge

18. shappa

shappa

Oct 15, 1998
    I have to say that it's always a pleasure to check out the DOD's even if it's just to admire the offerings.
    Yangdu, your photo skills are much appreciated.

And has anyone else noticed that the fit and finish has stepped up a notch lately.:thumbup: :D

19. SASSAS

SASSAS

Aug 16, 2005
    It is apropos... I look back at what I hit early on not knowing anything and I'm still amazed... I have three chiruwa WWIIs including the 20", two 20" M43s and a Falcata and now no Samsher or Large Pen.. It's just like when I didn't have a village Pen or village BGRS. Or at the time any BGRS or the blades a lot of people already had... The odd thing is that I don't safe queen knives. I may not chop all of them, but sooner or later I work most of them out in my hand over and over (the 20" M43s have already developed a patina on the steel on the chiruwa handles). I hope my enjoyment of HI blades encourages new interest in the same or similar fashion that yours encouraged me.

P.S. I still count on your knowledge to let me know before I do physical damage to something unique...something that can't be overvalued.

20. alberich

alberich

Mar 15, 2005
    Yangdu, you have a nice cat :)