Faviorite Spydie.

my favorites..
1: a military
2:civilian\harpy
3:my carbon fiber police[but i never told you of it's existence].

(1)RENEGADE
(2)RENEGADE
(3)RENEGADE
There thats my favorite spydie,Am I the only one that owns one?I never hear anything mentioned about it on the forums.Later,RS

The Military for now, I suppose unless Sal breaks loose with a smaller Military second place will be the soon to arrive BF Native and or Starmate...

Costas,
I just got around to looking at this thread again. I can't believe that someone agrees with me totally! You may need to seek professional help!
wink.gif
Could you talk to my fiancee?
biggrin.gif
I'm glad to know that so many people seem to like the Calypso Jr BM. Maybe we can convince Sal and company to keep our favorite model.

I just got a Moran Featherweight and I guess I'll have to make it number 4 on my list. I cannot get over how much I like that knife (especially when I don't usually like swept point blades, or nylon handles on fixed blades!). Sharp only begins to describe it. Vorpal perhaps (at less than 4" blade no less). Can't wait for my Concealex sheath from River City Sheaths!

------------------
Paul
Keep Em Sharp

My pic's have been stated alread by others here, but I'll restate.

Military
Wegner
Large Calypso
Civilian

Did I mention I just LOVE the Military(plain edge, 440V)
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

Did I mention I just LOVE the Military(plain edge, 440V)
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

I have yet to buy a Military - but I have owned many other Spydies...

For general purposes - I favor the Endura with the alloy scales.

------------------
I want a Light Saber for Christmas

The Delica has got to be my favorite. It seems to be the one that's with me the most.
It's just the right size,for carry and cutting chores. I never met a Spyderco I didn't like.

------------------

Without a doubt, it's my Wayne Goddard 50/50. Or is it my Wayne Goddard Jr. 50/50. No, wait, it's my Delica 98 plain. Perhaps my 1st gen Delica in 50/50. Or the Delica plain edge...

My favorite Spydy has to be the full sized Calypso, and the micarta and ss handled mini Calypsos come in a close second...by the way...a carbon fiber handled police model???Is there one???

Here's two favorites, the Endura that I've had since 1991, and my BobT Junior. I've not found many knives that FEEL as good in the hand as these two. I'm looking forward to checking out the Starmate when they arrive.
-Jim

Its hard to pick a favourite Spyderco (I love them all - even though they tend to be pricey up here in Canada). I'll choose the ones I carry daily : original plain edge Delica and/or original combo edge Endura. These knives have the same basic ergonomics so I never fumble when trying to open them -regardless of which one is clipped to my pocket on a given day. They also give me the flexibility to carry either a smaller or larger blade, depending on circumstances.

Back