Favorite and most used Busse?

I thought it would be interesting to hear about people's favorite and/or most used Busse. My favorite is my 5/16th Badger. I've never held a more perfect knife. The length, weight, and thickness is just awesome!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
My most used Busse is my Mean Street in a custom BladeTech sheath. It's the perfect conceal carry knife.

My most used Busse is the Mean Street. My favorite is my Lean Mean Street. Or at least, I think it will be.
wink.gif

My favorite thing about the Mean Street, besides it's great INFI steel, is the way it fits the hand with the blade either up or down. It's just an incredibly well designed utility knife.

------------------
Hoodoo

I get some pleasure from finding a relentlessly peaceful use for a combative looking knife.
JKM

My DW Mean Street seems to get used more and my SH-E comes in second. I would have to say they're both my favorite.

The one I like and use the most is the Lean Mean Street....it fits my hand just right and it just looks very cool too. My BM E doesn't get used very much at all but I do carry it sometimes when walking the dog. It's a neighborhood thing..kind of rough.

rolleyes.gif

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington
0071.gif

My favorite/most used Busse are one in the same. It's my brand new Natural Outlaw.
biggrin.gif
Thanks again Andy! The thing is just SO solid. I received the package yesterday so the Outlaw has only seen light duty as an arm hair remover, bread slicer, tree-whacker, etc. And it does a good job of keeping the things that go bump in the night at bay. At least a bit better than the stuffed animal that got retired.
smile.gif

------------------
---------
Jeff
My Knives

Steel Heart II

The beauty of this knife is that, despite being such a beefy, mean chopper, it somehow manages to stay so hair-poppin' sharp and well balanced that it handily makes light work of even the most simple tasks. Never is the knife cumbersome or clunky.

Granted, my SHII is not something I'd carry on my person while working at the office, but when I'm outdoors it's never outside of my reach.

I'm with Strabs and Hoodoo, I simply love my DW Mean Street. I've used and abused the hell out of it so far, and it's starting to get that "character" of something appreciated and used for what it was meant to. The knife works like a much bigger knife, and its also quite versatile, both in food prep, around the campsite, or when used as a "piton" while recently reroofing the house.

Don't get me wrong, I love my original style SHII, but for everyday use, the Mean Street constantly competes with my Rinaldi TKK for the most used knives that I own.

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Back