Favorite/best 3" (or less) fixed blade for EDC

for under 3" benchmade 210tk snody activator. i freaking love this knive, and i can't explain why...

currently looking hard at a bark river mini-fox river. if anyone owns one, would like to hear about it. thanks!

cgOslMb.jpg

i just bought a bark river north country edc and its hands down my new fav knife.. i also have a snody and the brk just bumped it out of rotation
north-country-edc-a2-black-canvas-micarta-199.95.JPG

i just bought a bark river north country edc and its hands down my new fav knife.. i also have a snody and the brk just bumped it out of rotation

thanks, good to know. a fixed edc has been bumped down the list because of something coming up, so the snody is staying for now. i'll have more time to decide on which BR model to try, i really want one in a modern stainless like a 154, but this recent steel mislabeling drama has me a little trigger shy now

*edited for typo

Last edited:
Those Bark Rivers are some of the most comfortable and practical knives you can buy, even if a little pricey. But for some reason, just about every one of them reminds me of a standard kitchen steak knife.

Several DWChildress neck knives up for sale on the forum.

Just wanted to post a couple of Childress knives, bottom two.

IMG_0175.JPG

Last edited:
I am waiting to see what the new Busse offering will be. A new pattern built as an EDC Slicer, thin and slightly larger than the Game Warden (which has a 3" blade).

I am waiting to see what the new Busse offering will be. A new pattern built as an EDC Slicer, thin and slightly larger than the Game Warden (which has a 3" blade).

I would be down for a Bussekin slicer! I hate that I missed out on the Dog Soldier order, it looks it would be the perfect Busse for me!

Just that the DS probably wouldn't qualify as a slicer being a coated sabre at .210. But yeah, it's a nice piece :)

I would be down for a Bussekin slicer! I hate that I missed out on the Dog Soldier order, it looks it would be the perfect Busse for me!
They were teasing it yesterday, and no pics yet though it is called the Park Ranger. Should be showing it tomorrow and releasing it for order on Wednesday.

They also teased a (potential) later release of a fatty version called the Pork Ranger.

?
They only show the AK47 in stock right now...
Conversation inbound since speaking of ordering practices of any knife are usually relegated to the GB&U.

Might want to edit that part of your post.

Back