Favorite Emerson to EDC?

My Karambit will have to share pocket time with the 14 I just received on Wednesday.

My Traveler is seeing lots of pocket time. Much more "people friendly" than my commander :)

The traveler really surprised me. Compared to a small Sebenza, the traveler has a larger handle and just feels great in terms of ergonomics. The blade is a great size for most daily tasks.

I also have the Endeavor, which is a bigger version of the Traveler. Both are great knives. Heck, I love all three of my Emersons :0)

My-Emerson-12-bucket_zpsee910c8e.jpg

I just received a cqc 10 from my wife. I think it's going to kick the horseman outta my pocket.

How are you liking the mini commander? I am contemplating getting one.

Just arrived on Saturday. It is perfect. I have been breaking it in by opening and closing it a bunch. It has already bitten me.
I like this knife very much. I can already tell that it will be my constant companion.

These are my favorites for EDC! I have carried my CQC 8 but I save that for hunting it's a great skinner. I don't carry my CQC 12 or CQC 13 for guess I am just used to the CQC7's and A100.
AD035BBE-101C-4D14-8208-E0A88AB2145C-1517-000000C6C67D1148.jpg

Just arrived on Saturday. It is perfect. I have been breaking it in by opening and closing it a bunch. It has already bitten me.
I like this knife very much. I can already tell that it will be my constant companion.
I think ill be ordering mine tm. It just seems to fight me and it seems rather light for the blade length and belly.

anyone of these, even though I'm trying to sell the roadhouse, It's just too big, poor quality pics, all i have is my cell camera, but heres a family photo :D, you can't see it but the cqc-7 has been reprofiled to a 21 degree edge on my edge pro and cuts like a freaking laser, went to shave some arm hair and she bit me!

Emerson Family.jpg

My Horseman satin serrated at the office, the CQC8 satin serrated in jeans (sometimes both of them) and wondering how the Super CQC8 satin serrated will affect things when it arrives Monday. The Horseman is great at work and I always have an Emerson with me.

Back