Favorite Hollow Handle CRKs and Why

Did you buy this one? Looked a bit on the spendy side!
Freyja custom for those who may not know.

I'd love it, but that price is nuts..... Or at least well out of my comfort zone, lol.
I did convert the price into pounds to double check but either way as you said, rather spendy.....

Sad memories. I was friends with a man who managed a knife shop and he got me the NICA small, large and one piece tantos back in the day. Things got tight and I ended up selling them all. That little one piece is the one out of all the knives I sold that I most regret.

I have an Aviator and a silver coated Mountaineer I. My preference is the Mountaineer I, with it's more comfortable single guard design. In a SHTF scenario, I'd grab the Aviator with its thicker blade and sawback.

Just wanted to say that I bought my first OPK after owning several other CRK’s over the years. I turned my nose up at these knives for so long.
Boy was I mistaken when it comes to a knife. I am as hooked as ever. On the hunt for any I can find!!

All started here about a months ago.

63872AEB-59FC-4296-B96C-B7B9B698882E.jpeg C19CA5F4-B75B-4DBF-81D7-161003051E68.jpeg 2BD64309-455D-4E85-A0D8-5C4E0363B9E1.jpeg

Are there any one piece knives in the 18” range? I can’t find any.

Back