Review Favorite Knife Channels On YouTube

Hey guys, I spend some time basically every day watching knife videos I don't even need to be interested in buying a particular knife I just enjoy the discussion. I would like to know what everyone else watches specifically the channels you enjoy. So I have created a survey that will become a video. I asked this question before but directed it to content creators on YT this time I want to open it to everyone. If you have a few minutes really like 30 seconds it would be great to get your input.
Here is the link to the survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6TGNK3Z

BTW my top three channels would have to be TheApostleP, SoloKnifeReviews, and NickShabazz, I also really like BirdshotIV is fun and casual KnivesGunsandGear (now has a new name can't remember it), RivalKnifeWorks, and a bunch of others Zelrick is a good upcoming channel I think he will do really well.

nick shabazz, Cedric, dutch bushcraft knives, Kevin cleary, Walking Reveiws, when he does knives - Gideons tactical. a few more but those are probably the top favs.

not a fan of some like solo, I don't really like birdshotIV that much but I do like the personalities.

Last edited:
I don't which is my favorite, but I can't stand that Kevin Cleary guy;)

All jokes aside...

Nick Shabazz
Kevin Cleary
Birdshot IV
ApostleP
CedricAda
Walking Reveiws
Knife Collector031
Dr Frunkey
EDC gear reviews
Epicsnugglebunny

(No particular order)

I took the survey.
Shabazz
Zelrick
DBK

I'll occasionally watch some of the others, but don't follow them closely.
C clearkevin please post back to BF with the survey results too!

Thanks Guys I know it's a tough question I will create a post probably early next week with the top ten I'm going to process the results this weekend or early next week

Nick Shabazz,
Apostle P
and . . . wait for it . . . everybody keep their head down . . . here it comes . . .
Cliff Stamp
Also NutnFancy (though he has gotten a little bent lately) and
This guy cracks me up some times : Preparedmind 101 (see the Schrade Tactical Pen)(I carry and use my fountain pen everyday).

PS: be sure to watch at least the first quarter of the vid that's the best bit.

Last edited:
I like to see the knife or other gear actually being used realistically . The "Xmas morning " box opening and fondling is worthless to me . I'd rather even see a "hard use test" like "vininull" performs .

nick shabazz, Cedric, dutch bushcraft knives, Kevin cleary, Walking Reveiws, when he does knives - Gideons tactical. a few more but those are probably the top favs.

not a fan of some like solo, I don't really like birdshotIV that much but I do like the personalities.

+1 on Gideons Tactical

I like very much duch bushcraft knives, Mr Tactical, preparemind, and vininull for his hard use testing. I also like virtuovice and an honorable mention to Noss and his legendary destruction test, back then.

Somethimes i watch other guys that i do not remember now.

The only one i cannot stand is gideon Tactical, because his test are not table rewiew, but they are also not real test, cause he talk all the time, but he pretend to be a real tester. Basically his test are nothing, Just talk, so do only a table rewiew then.

Only my personal thougths of course

Back