Review Favorite Knife Channels On YouTube

Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by clearkevin, Apr 27, 2017.

1. clearkevin

clearkevin

Oct 7, 2014
    Hey guys, I spend some time basically every day watching knife videos I don't even need to be interested in buying a particular knife I just enjoy the discussion. I would like to know what everyone else watches specifically the channels you enjoy. So I have created a survey that will become a video. I asked this question before but directed it to content creators on YT this time I want to open it to everyone. If you have a few minutes really like 30 seconds it would be great to get your input.
    Here is the link to the survey
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6TGNK3Z

2. clearkevin

clearkevin

Oct 7, 2014
    BTW my top three channels would have to be TheApostleP, SoloKnifeReviews, and NickShabazz, I also really like BirdshotIV is fun and casual KnivesGunsandGear (now has a new name can't remember it), RivalKnifeWorks, and a bunch of others Zelrick is a good upcoming channel I think he will do really well.

3. Mo2

Mo2

Apr 8, 2016
    nick shabazz, Cedric, dutch bushcraft knives, Kevin cleary, Walking Reveiws, when he does knives - Gideons tactical. a few more but those are probably the top favs.

not a fan of some like solo, I don't really like birdshotIV that much but I do like the personalities.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  4. Space Foo

Space Foo Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2016
    I don't which is my favorite, but I can't stand that Kevin Cleary guy;)

5. Space Foo

Space Foo Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2016
    All jokes aside...

Nick Shabazz
    Kevin Cleary
    Birdshot IV
    ApostleP
    CedricAda
    Walking Reveiws
    Knife Collector031
    Dr Frunkey
    EDC gear reviews
    Epicsnugglebunny

(No particular order)

6. BD_01

BD_01 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    I took the survey.
    Shabazz
    Zelrick
    DBK

I'll occasionally watch some of the others, but don't follow them closely.
    @clearkevin please post back to BF with the survey results too!

7. clearkevin

clearkevin

Oct 7, 2014
    Thanks Guys I know it's a tough question I will create a post probably early next week with the top ten I'm going to process the results this weekend or early next week

8. Wowbagger

Wowbagger

Sep 20, 2015
    Nick Shabazz,
    Apostle P
    and . . . wait for it . . . everybody keep their head down . . . here it comes . . .
    Cliff Stamp
    Also NutnFancy (though he has gotten a little bent lately) and
    This guy cracks me up some times : Preparedmind 101 (see the Schrade Tactical Pen)(I carry and use my fountain pen everyday).

PS: be sure to watch at least the first quarter of the vid that's the best bit.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  9. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    I like to see the knife or other gear actually being used realistically . The "Xmas morning " box opening and fondling is worthless to me . I'd rather even see a "hard use test" like "vininull" performs .

10. GJJGrappler

GJJGrappler

May 19, 2006
    Nick Shabazz

11. samuraistuart

samuraistuart KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 21, 2006
    Walther Sorrels. Videos geared towards the maker, tho.

Mo2 likes this.
  12. argyle1812

argyle1812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2016
    +1 on Gideons Tactical

13. Drakul Mihawk

Drakul Mihawk

Jan 4, 2014
    I like very much duch bushcraft knives, Mr Tactical, preparemind, and vininull for his hard use testing. I also like virtuovice and an honorable mention to Noss and his legendary destruction test, back then.

Somethimes i watch other guys that i do not remember now.

The only one i cannot stand is gideon Tactical, because his test are not table rewiew, but they are also not real test, cause he talk all the time, but he pretend to be a real tester. Basically his test are nothing, Just talk, so do only a table rewiew then.

Only my personal thougths of course

DocJD likes this.