Favorite knives ever???

I'm trying to remember.... that top one... didn't it have some kind of blade shield that extended over the last little bit of it when it was folded? Pretty ingenious idea. And that is a nice blade shape.
It was called the LFK. Yes it had a rotating shield that covered the tip of the blade in the closed position.

I'm trying to remember.... that top one... didn't it have some kind of blade shield that extended over the last little bit of it when it was folded? Pretty ingenious idea. And that is a nice blade shape.

yes it did! I tried uploading a picture of them both closed but after almost 2 years of using this site I still have immense difficulty uploading pictures. The shield/blade length to body length is definitely a unique feature. It certainly surprises (and sometimes scares) the crap out of people when it’s opened!

yes it did! I tried uploading a picture of them both closed but after almost 2 years of using this site I still have immense difficulty uploading pictures. The shield/blade length to body length is definitely a unique feature. It certainly surprises (and sometimes scares) the crap out of people when it’s opened!
I bet so! LOL

Ritter Grips.

OsYK7rj.jpg

My new Mini-Presidio has quickly become my favorite 'Griptilian'. The in-between size, scale design, and beefier blade makes it a better hiking knife than my Mini-Grip or full Grip. It's another one of those Goldilocks knives just like the new Bugout 535-2 I mentioned up thread for an ultra light EDC in town.

I would say look at eBay and see what prices look like. I would really like another one but the prices have gone up since i bought mine. Start low and see what you can get, but i would definitely get it. If tip down carry doesn’t bother you it’sa really good knife!

Folders wise, Super freek, it looks good, light (well, relatively speaking) and built well.
The 200 Puukko is my favorite beater, we have a 4in rule here and the puukko does alot of things well and feels great in hand...its also one of the cheapest benchmade you can buy.

I'm late to the party. Finally got a Bugout and it's a real winner. That thin blade stock and useful design is timeless. I pick it up over all the other favs.

16142044516974939210627215845724.jpg

Back