Favorite SAK?

I really like the Adventurer....
HPIM4053.jpg

And I like this CyberTool too....
HPIM4059.jpg

I also like the Super Tinker and the Hiker.
I have learned over the years that I use the scissors alot!

I like my Fieldmaster a lot.
I have been coveting the Space Shuttle, I may get a Ranger and replace the corkscrew with a phillips to make my own. I want that metal file/saw!

Favorite for me is the Explorer. First, I really like the phillips that folds out 180 degrees. Much easier to use that those that fold out 90. Has the tools I need most like blade, scissor, nice big flat screwdriver. Still small enough to ride in my pocket without issue. I could do without the cork screw (give me a break :)) and hook, but over all its the best SAK for me.

Victorinox-Explorer-Lg.jpg

The Alox Farmer has some serious aesthetic appeal, but at about the same size more or less the Explorer has so many more tools. JMO.

The Rally is also fun when I want to go extreme minimalist. It is basically the Classic SD without the scissor but with a phillips/cap lifter.

My current favorite is the full size Tinker, than the Soldier, Farmer, and the Hiker. Those work best for me, I like two layers the best, but I can handle three if I have to.

Hmmm... I just Can´t decide between my VIC Farmer and my VIC Handyman. At this very moment the Handyman rides my pocket...

Back