Favourite Knife of all time

I have wanted a Buck 110 with Carbon Fiber Scales for many years. Many months ago I posted in a thread here in the buck forum asking where could I get one made and it didn't go over very well. One Question brought on several pages folks having fun at the expense of my what you call "Favorite Knife Of All Time" Well it was all in fun for sure but there were a couple guys here who were very helpful and at long last I was hooked up with a fella that was willing to give it a shot and I ended up with (2) of the best looking knives I have ever owned and they are ~Kinda~ rare. So thats it, My two(CF/CornFlake 110's)LOL!!! are my favorite knives of all time!!!!Oh yeah that KlinkHammer is a Dandy!!!

I have wanted a Buck 110 with Carbon Fiber Scales for many years. Many months ago I posted in a thread here in the buck forum asking where could I get one made ....
but there were a couple guys here who were very helpful and at long last I was hooked up with a fella that was willing to give it a shot and I ended up with (2) of the best looking knives I have ever owned and they are ~Kinda~ rare. So thats it, My two(CF/CornFlake 110's)LOL!!! are my favorite knives of all time!!!!Oh yeah that KlinkHammer is a Dandy!!!

yes the K hammer is one sweet looking knife!!
now -45
ya know i only collects the 110 and if there are one or 2 of your fav's i jest gota see a pict of them!!! :eek:
please !:D
corn flake? :confused:

Back