Fee-fi-fo-fum... Giant Jack Giveaway! *WINNER*

timberweasel

Platinum Member
**Contest closed--Winner announced!**

Who likes big beefy Jacks?

I recently acquired a Canal Street Cutlery Co. 4 1/8" Swell Centre Jack: D2 blade steel, white camel bone covers and is almost 3/4" thick at its widest point. It's big, it's heavy, and I'm pretty sure I'd never carry it. So, I thought I'd pass it along to someone who might have a use for it or at least have a place in their collection for such a beast. According to the vendor's website, this fella is part of a 400 piece LE run (bolster is engraved with "02".)

cs01_zpsba0a6375.jpg

cs02_zps49fce8ae.jpg

cs03_zpsa36a715e.jpg

Canal_2134448.jpg

Vendor's site photo

*This giveaway is open to all interested members 18yrs+. Please post your expression of interest only once as your post # is your entry and the winner will be selected by random number generator on April 1st 2013.

**Well, I see no reason to drag this out for another two weeks, so I've decided to bump the close date to Friday March 22nd (and skip the whole April Fool's Day hoodoo :D)

Good luck to all! :thumbup::)

-Brett

Last edited:
I love a big knife. I don't have one of these or one from CSC. I'm in!

Thanks for the generous opportunity!

Not an entry--but what a cool knife. I like the end plate, like on a Dr's knife or older pruner. Nice generous giveaway!

Very cool, count me in please! I've been wondering how these carry, since the frame is so unusual. Thanks for the chance!

I do like 'em on the big side!
But not an entry for me, I have already been the recipient of your generosity.

That beauty is sure to put a smile on the lucky winners face! Very nice of you Brett:thumbup:

I´m in... Thanks for the chance :)

I really like the look of the bone and the swellcenter is a great pattern, imo.

Beautiful piece. I usually only carry bigger knives. I prefer them.
Plus I've never had a D2 blade, so that'd be a great plus.
Thanks for the chance. :)

Me, me, me!

I also am in! Big fan of larg jacks here!

Thanks for the chance!

Back