• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Feeble Sharpening - Mirror Polished Edges and More

Petunia D. Feeble

I once waved at Stevie Wonder…
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
TextonPhoto_File_1_13_2024_12_51_59_PM.jpg

Howdy!

For those who don't already know me, my name is Bryce Duncan and I've been sharpening knives for myself, family, friends and customers for years. Everything from a Case Peanut up to a 36" machete. I've decided to relaunch my professional sharpening service, formerly known as T.L.E. Sharpening (The Looking Edge), and reopen my service books. I look forward to taking care of your sharpening needs and maybe even increase the amount of enjoyment you get from carrying and using your knives.

Services Available Include:

Mirror Edge Sharpening - $35/knife

(.5 micron polish)

Utility Edge Sharpening - $20/knife
(strop polished 600 grit edge w/wo micro-bevel)

Multi-blade Knives are done at the standard rate + $20/extra blade for mirror and $10/extra blade for utility.

Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and any required shipping insurance.

Turnaround times will depend on current workload and the requested service.
If you're concerned with how long it's going to take please feel free to reach out ahead of shipping your knives for an estimate.

Please send all messages, requests or questions via PM or email at FeebleSharpening@gmail.com.

TextonPhoto_File_1_13_2024_1_28_40_PM.jpg

Back